Karen Can't Get a Firearm

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So the the restrictive gun laws those Democrats voted for applies to them as well.

Who woulda thunk?

KPeDV5A.jpg

So the the restrictive gun laws those Democrats voted for applies to them as well.

Who woulda thunk?

KPeDV5A.jpg

NEXT STEP: When the Virus Scare is over, drag their feet in reopening gun stores because:
  1. You never know when another virus may come along.
  2. More armed citizens presents a clear and present danger in times of low toilet paper.

I'll rent her one of mine...

49720107358_85fa735035_o.jpg

The little one in the middle is mis-marked. That's a .22 caliber German-made Rohm RG-10, not .25 ACP. 22 short, probably.

Those Rohm pistols are cheap guns made out of pot metal and their accuracy is "minute of barn."

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
How is that any of your business?

I don't want to sell a gun to anyone who needs to buy a gun "RIGHT NOW".
I special ordered my Glock - Waited a week and spent another 30 minutes going through a proper BG check.
Didn't feel a need to shoot it the same day. Then took three levels of private lessons to be competent in its use and care.

I don't want to sell a gun to anyone who needs to buy a gun "RIGHT NOW".

Maybe they lost or damaged their regular firearm and they need to go out in public for food?

Maybe they just got a death threat?

You never know, there are plenty of reasons why someone would need a gun in a hurry.

During the last viral outbreak -- I remember hundreds of thousands of gun stores across the country were shut down..

Obama basically used that outbreak as a way to take away gun rights.......only 10% of those gun stores ever reopened....

Now he is doing it again......but Trump is powerful and he will stop this

New Topics

Forum List

Back