Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA?
Because, fuck you. That's all the reason you need.

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, pussy. You are full of shit.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
As IF :D
What accusations?

Did the "vulgarity" offend your virgin ears (eyes)?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

No hoplophobe has EVER accepted this challenge. I wonder why?

Is this all about threats to your masculinity??? You Heap Big Man? I'm so impressed.
What does that have to do with rights?
the-best-thingabout-republican-women-no-penis-imgfim-com-oof-57672458.png

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
What accusations?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

Is this all about threats to your masculinity??? You Heap Big Man? I'm so impressed.
What does that have to do with rights?
View attachment 317686

You just owned page 9. :auiqs.jpg:

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
I don't know. It was a sport. He had been in WWII. I know that he was a member of a pistol club. He also taught me never, ever to point it toward any living being. Paper targets only. No hunting. No anything like that. I'm sorry. I fired at a large spider on Charlie's garage in Castroville, Texas. My bad.

But what is this fear today? What is this thing that everybody has to have these huge guns? These AR-15s? We don't need it. The British aren't coming. Neither are the Russians (except on the internet). This seems to be from the idiots in the NRA. You would think that the martians were coming in over the transom. Every second person on the internet thinks he's fucking Rambo. For what reason?
"Huge Guns" followed by "AR-15"?..LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:
My aunt's BAR top-of-the-line 30-.06 begs to differ as to what a "huge gun" is..and she took a deer every year her son recently told me.

No finding pics of a gun like hers, but it was blued with gold deer etchings n stuff, gun so pretty.

I believe 5 rounds semi-auto.

BAR stands for Browning Automatic Rifle.

AR-15s are .223

iu

I never bought an AR or SKS because I don't like those little itty-bitty bullets.

Last edited:
Sooo, now they remove one Sheriff that reversed gun shop closure orders...
California is full of Tyrannical assholes..............

Put a Solar panel on your roof OR ELSE..........how DARE YOU OWN A GUN.........

You know ..........typical left wing dick heads.
A perfect example here of do as I say, not as I do... -

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
I don't know. It was a sport. He had been in WWII. I know that he was a member of a pistol club. He also taught me never, ever to point it toward any living being. Paper targets only. No hunting. No anything like that. I'm sorry. I fired at a large spider on Charlie's garage in Castroville, Texas. My bad.

But what is this fear today? What is this thing that everybody has to have these huge guns? These AR-15s? We don't need it. The British aren't coming. Neither are the Russians (except on the internet). This seems to be from the idiots in the NRA. You would think that the martians were coming in over the transom. Every second person on the internet thinks he's fucking Rambo. For what reason?
My aunt's BAR top-of-the-line 30-.06 begs to differ as to what a "huge gun" is..and she took a deer every year her son recently told me.

AR-15s are .223

iu

I never bought an AR or SKS because I don't like those little itty-bitty bullets.
You would love the AR in 50 Beowulf
1585700486224.jpeg
1585700486224.jpeg

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are no different from any other rifle, hunting or otherwise...that you want them banned, for no rational reason, shows us you are not a serious individual but simply an anti-gun extremist.

Again.......the AR-15 is not a military weapon.....your shotgun or bolt action rifle are actual military weapons.......

You are not rational, you don't know what you are talking about.

Who was he afraid of?

I have a young friend who's a paraplegic and stays in a wheelchair all day. he also has no fingers on one hand, just nubs for fingers. Yet every season he bags a deer with his AR. It's the only rifle he can operate.

People likie them because they're simple, reliable, accurate, have no recoil, and most of the parts are interchangeable. Most every law-enforcement officer carries one in his or her vehicle.

I have young relative just about to graduate from the police academy....the department that hired him no longer uses the pump action shotgun, they replaced it with AR-15s in all of their cars.....even though the police academy still teaches the shotgun.

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are .223

iu

View attachment 317688View attachment 317688

That's a beast. I'd love to have a pistol chambered in that.

tumblr_mr8dyj8rP81snna75o3_500.jpg

What accusations?

If that were true, we never would buy revolvers with 2 inch barrels.

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are .223

iu

I don't think I would, you need some mass to tone down the recoil.

If I take 3 30-.06 shots, that barrel is smokin' hot. Do not grab it by the barrel after doing that.
You will burn your hand. The concussive blast is serious as well, it's about 1 yard circular.

I'm used to shooting, but..not a good gun for home defense in an enclosed area.
No way they could make a revolver to shoot 30-.06.
Automatic pistol, either.

For pistols, the biggest, heaviest bullet with just subsonic FPS is ideal for home defense.

20-gauge auto is on my radar.

I could shoot one with 1 hand, cover a whole room in seconds.

Could have 1 for each hand. :eek:

Keep this in mind: Even 9mm hardball is going to go right through a human body, and then some.

Last edited:
I've been considering the 5.7x28 New shooter from Ruger

Pretty wicked round! FN was first, cool Ruger is doing it, that means affordable and quality.

Ever check out the 22 TCM? It's longer than 9mm brass close to a 9x23 largo and necked down to 22. Very similar. Rock Island has them in a 1911 frame. Also conversion kit to 9mm

I thought he said it was 9 x 17 which would be a 380. Maybe I misread it.
[/QUOTE]
which means it's not a 9mm and would make it a Glock 42
[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. .380 would be 9X17mm.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 9x17 is also called Kurtz and Corto, means short.

Mak 9x18 is actually a full .38 dia where 38, 380 and 9mm are 357 dia

9x21 is of course the well known 9mm "luger"

9x23 is largo or large, Used in Spanish destroyer carbines, astra 400 etc. Pretty cool round.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are .223

iu

If I take 3 30-.06 shots, that barrel is smokin' hot. Do not grab it by the barrel after doing that.
You will burn your hand. The concussive blast is serious as well, it's about 1 yard circular.

For pistols, the biggest, heaviest bullet with just subsonic FPS is ideal for home defense.

Keep this in mind: Even 9mm hardball is going to go right through a human body, and then some.

Thompson Center makes an Encore in 30-06. Bet that would be a blast...

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

:laughing0301:

9x18 won't chamber. It's a true .38 dia all the other 9's are .357

9mm also won't chamber in a 9x18, shoulder will stop it.

That's good to know. I had an old beat to shit sporterized Type 38 Japanese Arisaka a couple years ago. Digging through my ammo stash I found five rounds of what I thought was 6.5 Jap.

The rifle looked like it had been dragged for a mile behind a car, so I bungee-corded in down to a bench out on the back 40 , tied a long string on the trigger, and ran the five rounds through it.

It worked fine and didn't blow up, but I later found out the ammo was 6.5 Carcano. Damned markings on the case head were hard to read.

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are .223

iu

Don't they make rifles like that, too?

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
You're right there is no crime here and the democrats don't let criminals go free all the time.

Who was he afraid of?

AR-15s are .223

iu

Don't they make rifles like that, too?

Those TC Encores can be bought with a rifle stock and a long barrel, yes.

Forum List

Back