Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Excellent teach your daughters how to defend themselves
9A62277E-6E7F-481E-B7E6-846ED1244FA7.jpeg

Way ahead of you.

Just took this a minute ago. That's my 17-year-old. Note: trigger discipline. I didn't have to even say a word.

I do not envy to idiot who messes with her.

View attachment 318708
Way ahead of you.

Just took this a minute ago. That's my 17-year-old. Note: trigger discipline. I didn't have to even say a word.

I see she's partial to leopard print. So is my 13 year old. Mine maintains good trigger discipline as well.

And yeah, any fool who messes with my little one is going to deserve every bit of damage she inflicts on him.

View attachment 318708
Way ahead of you.

I teach the youngsters in my tribe how to shoot, but I also teach them about things like pepper spray and the right way to stab someone. I gave my niece a Sharpfinger awhile back, when she left for her freshmen year of college.

"Because nothing drives home: 'Keep your meathooks off of second base until I decide differently' quite like a strategic shanking."

-Lawdog

Sharp finger, had one way back when! Cool knives.
[/QUOTE

I carry one everyday. There is nothing a folder can do that you can't do better with a fixed blade.

That's true. Especially with Puukos. Very utilitarian.

Here's one of hundreds I made. It's Oosic (fossil walrus penis bone) nickle silver, damasteel blade. Inserts are snakewood and leather. I don't make to sell anymore but here is my site. Scroll down for galleries, click on thumbs. "nordic knives" are the puukkos. www.hermitriver.com

oosic2.jpg
oosic1.jpg
oosic3.jpg

Sharp finger, had one way back when! Cool knives.
[/QUOTE

I carry one everyday. There is nothing a folder can do that you can't do better with a fixed blade.

That's true. Especially with Puukos. Very utilitarian.

Here's one of hundreds I made. It's Oosic (fossil walrus penis bone) nickle silver, damasteel blade. Inserts are snakewood and leather. I don't make to sell anymore but here is my site. Scroll down for galleries, click on thumbs. "nordic knives" are the puukkos. www.hermitriver.com

oosic2.jpg
oosic1.jpg
oosic3.jpg
Nice!

Forum List

Back