Kardashian Cult

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
There is something seriously wrong with this family. ... :cuckoo:

First, they drove Bruce Jenner to cut off his junk and become a woman.

Next, they drove basketball star Lamar Odem soo crazy that he OD'ed on drugs and almost died.

Now, they have driven hard core rapper Kanye West to renounce satan and accept religion. (which isn't a bad thing)

So who will be the next victim they will drive over the Kardashian crazy cliff?? ... :dunno:

Last edited:

Next, they drove basketball star Lamar Odem soo crazy that he OD'ed on drugs and almost died.

Now, they have driven hard core rapper Kanye West to renounce satan and accept religion. (which isn't a bad thing)

So who will be the next victim they will drive over the Kardashian crazy cliff?? ... :dunno:

Who cares, dumbfuck? Only pathetic assholes care about these things. Get a better hobby.

When was Kanye ever a hard core rapper??

I've heard of Kim Kardashian, but I never could figure out just what any of these people ever did that I should hear of them much less want or NEED to hear of them? I also heard of Bruce Jenner the Olympic guy turned queen who used to be on the box of Corn Flakes as an american hero.

But the scary part is that you even know that Jenner was connected to the Kardashians much less whoever Lamar Odem or Kayne West are!

Are these part of the "Beautiful People" that I'm just supposed to follow in People Magazine and wish my life was more like theirs?

Cause dude, I ain't got time for that. Too busy living life to care.

kim cardassian.jpg

Kim Cardassian.

I've heard of Kim Kardashian, but I never could figure out just what any of these people ever did that I should hear of them much less want or NEED to hear of them? I also heard of Bruce Jenner the Olympic guy turned queen who used to be on the box of Corn Flakes as an american hero.

But the scary part is that you even know that Jenner was connected to the Kardashians much less whoever Lamar Odem or Kayne West are!

Are these part of the "Beautiful People" that I'm just supposed to follow in People Magazine and wish my life was more like theirs?

They became famous thru a reality show and media manipulation......kinda like Trump except with 1000% less racism...

They became famous thru a reality show and media manipulation......kinda like Trump except with 1000% less racism...
You Liars can't leave Trump out of anything.

I wonder if Kim is going to take the implants out of her butt so she can sit in the pew next to her husband Kanye in church and not be way taller than him. ... :lol:

Last edited:

Trump got on a reality show of HIS because he was ALREADY famous, Biff. Before that he remade the Manhattan skyline, sold books and 50 other notable things, then went on to become President of the USA and school half the pointyheads in DC how it is really done!

These other people haven't done JACK except jerk off getting famous for being MADE famous by the Hollywood paparazzi.

I am 63 and have to admit I have never kept up with the Kardashians

If what is up with Kanye now is not considered a bad thing, maybe the family isn't so terrible. I guess that it all depends on how other people respond to whatever the family brings to the barbecue of life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back