Kanye west to run for President,,kills democrats chances of winning lol

I hope he runs and wins...we need more skank and madness in the Whitehouse...not less.

- White vote goes to president Trump.
- Black vote goes to Kanye.
- The ones with dementia forget who they were supposed to vote for and vote for Biden.

Americans of African ancestry are smart enough NOT to waste their vote on Mr. W.

They know that Mr. Biden and especially his African American woman VP is their key to getting more of their demands accepted.

Starting in January, there are going to be a lot of happy Dems. As the FDR campaign promised: "Happy Days Are Here Again."

Americans of African ancestry are smart enough NOT to waste their vote on Mr. W.

They know that Mr. Biden and especially his African American woman VP is their key to getting more of their demands accepted.

Starting in January, there are going to be a lot of happy Dems. As the FDR campaign promised: "Happy Days Are Here Again."
The man that bragged about his legislation was so good it would lick people up for Jay walking.

Kanye has several billionaire backers too.
Trump just won the election, especially if the economy keeps improving and they get a therapy and vaccine by election day.

Leftists are racists if they don't vote for him.

You morons said we were racist because we did vote for Obama. You were certain that we only voted for him because he is black.

If you do not vote for Kanye and instead opt for the bag of dementia, you are a racist.

Are you going to vote for Kanye?

I vote for the man Kanye supports. President Trump...

You are making perfect sense.

There are actually people here, a place where members are supposedly tuned in to American politics, who believe that Kanye West is going to split the Dem vote and give Trump a second term.

And mods here often ask me why I can’t seem to stop insulting other members upstairs.

He has billions ,, and he’s Independent

It's a matter of time. The filing deadline has already passed in some states. It's coming up for the rest, and filing requires gathering tens of thousands of valid signatures. Kanye has no organization at all to do that.

Plus, not being morons, blacks wouldn't vote for Kanye. Nobody would.
Wut?

There are actually people here, a place where members are supposedly tuned in to American politics, who believe that Kanye West is going to split the Dem vote and give Trump a second term.

And mods here often ask me why I can’t seem to stop insulting other members upstairs.

It's going to be Biden that is splitting the vote.

Kanye is a superior choice, he actually achieved something in his life - something that is not the destruction of the greatest country ever created. Solid person...

You are a racist if you vote for dementia Joe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back