Kanye West says he asked Trump to be his 2024 running mate

MAGA tards not only provide a home for Nazis, they literally set a place at the dinner table for them.

Only an idiot bleevs Trump didn't know who Fuentes is.

Anyone who gets within earshot of Trump is vetted.

He knew.

Are you tards actually stupid enough to think a guest can bring an unknown guest along and they get waved through without a background check ahead of time?

Fuck. If it is that simple to get that close to Trump...hmmm.

No, YOU didn't know who Fuentes is. You fools really need to stop projecting your ignorance onto others.

I know exactly who Fuentes is.

For example:

I'll ask you AGAIN in 4 months and you'll have to look it up.
BECAUSE --- the guy HAS NO RELEVANCE outside of the left using him as a weapon. Like KanYE just did.

He knew.
'
Hey DingleBerry. Vetting for a Mar-a-Lago affair does NOT INCLUDE OPINIONS. If the guy has NO record, doesn't belong to a LISTED terrorist group (by the Feds) and is clearly a citizen and an INVITED GUEST by KanYE -- Trump is not gonna be alerted.

This story sounds like something that should be in the Onion. And yet here we are.

Strange times.

I'll ask you AGAIN in 4 months and you'll have to look it up.
BECAUSE --- the guy HAS NO RELEVANCE outside of the left using him as a weapon. Like KanYE just did.
Unlike you tards, I don't have the memory of a goldfish.

YOU will forget who he is because your propagandists are deliberate about keeping Fuentes in the memory hole.

But the Nazi fuck just keeps popping back up at the most revealing places.

You can't even admit you publicly embarrassed yourself by claiming I didn't know who he is.

You dumb fucks always shoot yourselves in the face EVERY TIME you ASSUME things about me.

'
Hey DingleBerry. Vetting for a Mar-a-Lago affair does NOT INCLUDE OPINIONS. If the guy has NO record, doesn't belong to a LISTED terrorist group (by the Feds) and is clearly a citizen and an INVITED GUEST by KanYE -- Trump is not gonna be alerted.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My god, this is so incredibly stupid.

You are actually stupid enough to think Trump was not informed Fuentes is a White Nationalist.

You are mind bogglingly stupid.

But hey, everyone knows, including Trump, that Kanye has declared war on the Jews.

The Republican party has not only given a home to Nazis, they are setting a place at the table for them.

YOU will forget who he is because your propagandists are deliberate about keeping Fuentes in the memory hole.

Really Goldilocks? How many threads on USMB about this useless Fuentes guy started by "the right"? He's YOUR tool.

Besides, you're the one that thinks the Prez knows about him because he was "VETTED". Notice you never comment on the flaws in your thinking that I point out.

Really Goldilocks? How many threads on USMB about this useless Fuentes guy started by "the right"? He's YOUR tool.

Besides, you're the one that thinks the Prez knows about him because he was "VETTED". Notice you never comment on the flaws in your thinking that I point out.
Look, if you want to be willfully stupid and bleev Trump didn't know Fuentes is a White Nationalist, that's your right.

There is nothing I can do about that.

I sure hope at the very least you are never stupid enough to make assumptions about what I know or don't know. It would be a shame to have to embarrass you again.

I guess we can distill the Rightfield defenders along the lines of: 'Look, Fuentes is bad. Got it, but.....but DonT didn't know he was bad. His Secret Service detail didn't screen him. His Florida campaign director who accompanied him, Karen Giorno, didn't brief him.'

Giorno rode over to the dinner with the other three guests.
So count me skeptical that DonT didn't know that his guest, KWest, was bringing substantial back-up with him.

Think about it folks. You invite someone over to your police guarded home for dinner. And they unexpectedly bring three others? Without giving your family a heads-up?
Ummm, doesn't pass the smell test.

The Secret Service was there. Karen Giorno was there (who invited her, and why?)
Count me skeptical.
Methinks we are seeing gaslighting by DonT's side.

(see poster g500 below)

Only an idiot bleevs Trump didn't know who Fuentes is.
You are actually stupid enough to think Trump was not informed Fuentes is a White Nationalist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a pic that kinda sorta proves poster g500's point. Fuentes and Alex Jones. That's a vocal pair of Trump Supporters, of MAGA-Q''s. And DonT likes those kind of guys.
1669731973390.png

"Really Goldilocks? How many threads on USMB about this useless Fuentes guy started by "the right"?"
Well, good poste FCT there is likely a rationale and obvious reason for that. Doncha think?
Rightfield is embarrassed and humiliated by this dunderheaded move by DonT. It makes the Rightfield look like supporters of racism, anti-Semitism. Or, at least those MAGA-Q's who support DonT.

So why would the Right want to promote that? Want to discuss it? Start threads about it?

ps.....consult with Captain Obvious. He'll brief you on how all this works.

I guess we can distill the Rightfield defenders along the lines of: 'Look, Fuentes is bad. Got it, but.....but DonT didn't know he was bad. His Secret Service detail didn't screen him. His Florida campaign director who accompanied him, Karen Giorno, didn't brief him.'

You have a poor concept of "screening and vetting". Secret job for an affair like that 2 fold. Do background checks on visitors that are new to them - and provide security screening at check-in. The deal you're missing is Secret Service doesn't GIVE A RATS ASS about opinions or speech or association: Or until he appears on terrorist or "do not fly" list and they are NOT SUPPOSED to.

So unless Fuentes had PRIOR arrests/convictions or had been committed mentally, or had ties to foreign entities -- they're not gonna brief NOBODY on the background check. Now if Dems STAY IN CONTROL and get their nanny, nagger, meddling nation that they are DESIGNING, and stay coddled up to the dictators in China suppressing their people right now --- it could change.

Last edited:
I don't know why conservatives bag on Kanye. He's the perfect little MAGAt.

Forum List

Back