Kanye West Goes to Jail

He made a surprise visit to the county jail in Houston, Texas, Friday and brought his choir with him to give the inmates and officers a worship experience they will remember for a long time. Johnny Cash would be proud.

Inmates, Officers Worship Together During Surprise Kanye West Jail Service
Let's see HOW the loony libs on here attack this one. It should be interesting.

Hell, I'm almost ready to attack it, lol! This guy is nuts.

He made a surprise visit to the county jail in Houston, Texas, Friday and brought his choir with him to give the inmates and officers a worship experience they will remember for a long time. Johnny Cash would be proud.

He is wacky but I listen to some of his music LOL

The thing I’ve come to learn in my years is that while some personalities and music are anti-weatherman2020, they do resonate with others. And West is changing lives for the better with it.

West is on a PR tour. He sings, if that is what you want to call it. All he has done is capture another type of audience. Little old religious ladies who would not tolerate his style of music in the past are now buying his music. Listen to that cash register. Ca-Ching!!

^^^ If there really has been a change in him, at least its for the better and not for worse like other people have gone and changed into around this world.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

West is on a PR tour. He sings, if that is what you want to call it. All he has done is capture another type of audience. Little old religious ladies who would not tolerate his style of music in the past are now buying his music. Listen to that cash register. Ca-Ching!!
Yeah, all those prisoners buying his CD’s.

Dumbass. You prove my point about you atheists. You can’t even grasp the concept of doing anything on your own time for those that need help.

Right wingers are such hypocrites. Now when Koonye said Bush hated black folks you guys attacked him and hated his guts, now that he is Trump Humpin you claim to love him and his music. What a crock of shit.
Lol
Boy, You need to quit being politically correct because it makes you look like a fucking pussy

Right wingers are such hypocrites. Now when Koonye said Bush hated black folks you guys attacked him and hated his guts, now that he is Trump Humpin you claim to love him and his music. What a crock of shit.
Lol
Boy, You need to quit being politically correct because it makes you look like a fucking pussy

Politically Correct, :abgg2q.jpg:. You right wingers dogged Koonye out when he attacked Bush and you damn sure wasn't listening to his music, but since he started Trump Humpin you ass clowns love him. :1peleas:

Lol

Politically Correct, :abgg2q.jpg:. You right wingers dogged Koonye out when he attacked Bush and you damn sure wasn't listening to his music, but since he started Trump Humpin you ass clowns love him. :1peleas:
Lol
Boy, Do you have any idea how ridiculous political correctness makes you look?

Lol

Lol

Do you realize how ridiculous it makes you look to defend corruption.

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

People needs to start listening to some real music. Music that sounds great while having sex.

Lol

Lol

Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

What the hell do you think Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, etc. are.

Dumbass. You prove my point about you atheists. You can’t even grasp the concept of doing anything on your own time for those that need help.

All those religious nuts buying his CDs. His concert might have been in front of prisoners, but it was for the benefit of religious nuts.

He was willing to sit down with the President, rather than just be a hater, like you guys, so that is something.

tenor.gif

mind-blown.gif

All those religious nuts buying his CDs. His concert might have been in front of prisoners, but it was for the benefit of religious nuts.
I can’t stand his music.
Nobody buys music they don’t like.
But I love the man for taking his time to help the less fortunate.

While you the atheist attack him for helping the less fortunate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back