Kanye West For President 2020

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president, and he picked up some unlikely support on Twitter after posting the message. "We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he wrote. "I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

He is actually more stable and lucid than Biden. If he runs as an independent he would fracture the democrook vote by half most likely. I doubt Trump would mind at all and probably avoid even responding to any attacks from the West campaign since it will benefit us.

As ridiculous as it sounds I hope it's a real effort.

Rapper Kanye West celebrated the Fourth of July by once again promising to run for president, and he picked up some unlikely support on Twitter after posting the message. "We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he wrote. "I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

He is actually more stable and lucid than Biden. If he runs as an independent he would fracture the democrook vote by half most likely. I doubt Trump would mind at all and probably avoid even responding to any attacks from the West campaign since it will benefit us.

Never heard of the dude but I welcome the competition. Let's see him and Hidin' Biden debate.

You idiots are stupid as fuck so you may well get Kanye into the Oval office. Fuck this country, right?

In envisioning Kanye West as president, I think of the movie Idiocracy and its president. As a matter of fact, I envision America being like that before long.

You’d think the blacks would form their own party and run a candidate, since they are all about skin color obsession. Instead they are content with voting for old white people.

In envisioning Kanye West as president, I think of the movie Idiocracy and its president. As a matter of fact, I envision America being like that before long.
IMO...It's already arrived when there is reality show grifter squatting The White House whose ineptitude and sociopathy have led to the death of over 130,000 Americans which could have been prevented and his death cult still cheers him on.

Now we know why there's a record-breaking sales on liquor and other free-spirited commodities..., It is because Kanye was restocking his shelves for the 4th.
I'll vote for him, after Pres.Trump finished draining the swamp and restoring the country. That there will not be much harm that he can do while Big corporations and corrupted politicians are all behind bars.

Voting for Kanye would be almost as stupid as voting for Trump. He can do what he wants, but all he will get is ridicule and laughter.

We had a black President and it was a fuck story. No difference here. He should save his money and shut his mouth. Nothing to offer but lip service.

"I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like, Oh, great. Now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle." - Kanye West

I'm not sure if he's ready for the responsibility of being POTUS.

"I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like, Oh, great. Now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle." - Kanye West

I'm not sure if he's ready for the responsibility of being POTUS.

No problem. Trump lowered the bar more than that.

Kanye West will be the Republican nominee for President of the United States in 2024 or 2028.

He will paint the White House - black !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back