Kanye is being used by the Trump administration on voting ballots this Nov.

The trump campaign lawyers are breaking lawyer ethics rules, and can be disbarred or sanctioned.
Show us proof "the Trump campaign" is involved in any shape, way or form... let's have some PROOF, any PROOF... but SOLID LEGITIMATE PROOF, not LEFTARD HEARSAY and ANNONYMOUS SOURCES. We know you buffoons believe all that propaganda wing bull shit your liars put out already, but us conservatives want actual HARD VERIFIABLE PROOF.

Last edited:
So help me, if it wasn't for Covid-19 and the seriousness of it, the shit Trump is doing would be laughable. Here we have this white bastard running around the country accusing democrats of cheating or of the possibility of cheating come Nov, meanwhile you got this tired orange brain dead pile of dog shit, having lawyers go into precints and add Kanye to ballots, hoping stupid dumb nigga's will vote for the guy.
Kanye on the other hand, has already been pronounced brain dead by his wife, incapable of running water, let alone run for President, is clueless and lost. Understanding that should we lose to Trump because of him, his neck and those puffy black cheeks will have to be dealt with...not talking violence, but dealt with....kinda like a Ralph Nader moment.
But here's the deal folks, if Trump is fantastic, so great, so grand....if all the GOP bastards are so wonderful....WHY DO THE MOTHERFUCKERS CHEAT AND THEN CHEAT SOME MORE TO WIN ELECTION? I LIVE FOR THE DAY, THESE FLAG WAVING APPLE PIE CHOKING BITCHES RUN ON ISSUES OF SUBSTANCE RATHER THAN SUCKIN ON PUTINS NUTS AND STACKING THE DECK.
And your point IS?
Trump is cheating, by using Trump campaign lawyers to apply for Kanye to be put on the ballot in various states...

In everything else in life, cheaters are disqualified from the contest they are running in.

WHY DO YOU SUPPORT A CHEATER?

Trump is cheating,
Simply amazing...
tenor.gif

So help me, if it wasn't for Covid-19 and the seriousness of it, the shit Trump is doing would be laughable. Here we have this white bastard running around the country accusing democrats of cheating or of the possibility of cheating come Nov, meanwhile you got this tired orange brain dead pile of dog shit, having lawyers go into precints and add Kanye to ballots, hoping stupid dumb nigga's will vote for the guy.
Kanye on the other hand, has already been pronounced brain dead by his wife, incapable of running water, let alone run for President, is clueless and lost. Understanding that should we lose to Trump because of him, his neck and those puffy black cheeks will have to be dealt with...not talking violence, but dealt with....kinda like a Ralph Nader moment.
But here's the deal folks, if Trump is fantastic, so great, so grand....if all the GOP bastards are so wonderful....WHY DO THE MOTHERFUCKERS CHEAT AND THEN CHEAT SOME MORE TO WIN ELECTION? I LIVE FOR THE DAY, THESE FLAG WAVING APPLE PIE CHOKING BITCHES RUN ON ISSUES OF SUBSTANCE RATHER THAN SUCKIN ON PUTINS NUTS AND STACKING THE DECK.
So what you are saying is that black people cant think for themselves?
Swoosh!

What we are saying is the Trump campaign is cheating, by using their Trump campaign lawyers to get Kanye on the presidential ballot....

And that Trump believes using a man that has mental issues, is perfectly ok to do....

And that Trump believes black people are stupid enough to vote for Kanye, instead of Biden, if Trump lawyers can get him on the ballot.
I couldn't have said it better, thanks. What is appauling about all this, is that Kanye's life will be on the line if his name causes Trump to win....people are that serious. I hope he gets enough meds in his brain to issue a statement..nigga's is crazy these days, word!!
Are you saying that if Kanye gets President Trump 4 more years, you progs are going to assassinate him?

Never ending bullshit by the Communist Democrats. :muahaha: This shows how they know Senile Joe will lose on November 3rd and they're getting more and more desperate the closer to Election Day we get.:icon_rolleyes:

As opposed to the various black politicians and black celebrities who are used by the liberal elite? The same liberal elite who wants to keep black people poor and uneducated?

The same liberal elite desperate for black people hating working class white people?

Nixon was actually the first to use affirmative action to get black jobs during this time lol
Southern strategy is fiction there is no public appeal from Nixon of anything racist.
Go away Coyote

The trump campaign lawyers are breaking lawyer ethics rules, and can be disbarred or sanctioned.
go prove it then. stop bitching and complaining here. STFU already, orangemanbad fker.

As opposed to the various black politicians and black celebrities who are used by the liberal elite? The same liberal elite who wants to keep black people poor and uneducated?

The same liberal elite desperate for black people hating working class white people?
right? blacks can't locate voting precincts nor do they have the ability to get an ID, or use mail in absentee ballots. they do indeed hate blacks.

Show us proof "the Trump campaign" is involved in any shape, way or form... let's have some PROOF, any PROOF... but SOLID LEGITIMATE PROOF, not LEFTARD HEARSAY and ANNONYMOUS SOURCES. We know you buffoons believe all that propaganda wing bull shit your liars put out already, but us conservatives want actual HARD VERIFIABLE PROOF.
The Trump campaign is suing a business in Wisconsin. The Trump campaign lawyer in the Wisconsin suit, is also on video as the lawyer who ran in to the courthouse and filed right at the deadline for Kanye West' s presidential run in Wisconsin State.

Let me see if I can find it....

The lawyer, by ethics law, can not represent the Trump campaign as their lawyer, and represent a presidential opponent's campaign as their lawyer.

It's a conflict of interest, for both parties retaining her.

Last edited:
The Trump campaign is suing a business in Wisconsin. The Trump campaign lawyer in the Wisconsin suit, is also on video as the lawyer who ran in to the courthouse and filed right at the deadline for Kanye West' s presidential run in Wisconsin State.

The lawyer, by ethics law, can not represent the Trump campaign as their lawyer, and represent a presidential opponent's campaign as their lawyer.

Sounds serious!! DURR.

Here is a link

Sounds serious!! DURR.
Research it, see if they can be disbarred for it? Then let me know.

Regardless, the Trump campaign is cheating....

Sounds serious!! DURR.
Research it, see if they can be disbarred for it? Then let me know.

Research it, see if they can be disbarred for it?

A conflict of interest waiver differs based on the situation it pertains to. A conflict of interest waiver is drafted up by a professional, in this case the attorney, after the attorney has explained the kind of situation that may present a conflict of interest to his client. If his client chooses to “waive” the potential conflict of interest and have the attorney represent him anyway, then the attorney will draft a conflict of interest waiver for him to review and sign off on.

Does the Trump campaign know the lawyer is doing for the Kanye campaign?
Does the Kanye campaign know the lawyer is doing for the Trump campaign?

If so, no issue.

You're full of shit.

The God known as Kanye is on the ballot in like one state that I know of. He was kicked of the ballot in the last two states due to fake names on petitions and being too late to register. He is such a loser no wonder he's a Republicant.

Forum List

Back