Kanye is being used by the Trump administration on voting ballots this Nov.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

So help me, if it wasn't for Covid-19 and the seriousness of it, the shit Trump is doing would be laughable. Here we have this white bastard running around the country accusing democrats of cheating or of the possibility of cheating come Nov, meanwhile you got this tired orange brain dead pile of dog shit, having lawyers go into precints and add Kanye to ballots, hoping stupid dumb nigga's will vote for the guy.
Kanye on the other hand, has already been pronounced brain dead by his wife, incapable of running water, let alone run for President, is clueless and lost. Understanding that should we lose to Trump because of him, his neck and those puffy black cheeks will have to be dealt with...not talking violence, but dealt with....kinda like a Ralph Nader moment.
But here's the deal folks, if Trump is fantastic, so great, so grand....if all the GOP bastards are so wonderful....WHY DO THE MOTHERFUCKERS CHEAT AND THEN CHEAT SOME MORE TO WIN ELECTION? I LIVE FOR THE DAY, THESE FLAG WAVING APPLE PIE CHOKING BITCHES RUN ON ISSUES OF SUBSTANCE RATHER THAN SUCKIN ON PUTINS NUTS AND STACKING THE DECK.

So help me, if it wasn't for Covid-19 and the seriousness of it, the shit Trump is doing would be laughable. Here we have this white bastard running around the country accusing democrats of cheating or of the possibility of cheating come Nov, meanwhile you got this tired orange brain dead pile of dog shit, having lawyers go into precints and add Kanye to ballots, hoping stupid dumb nigga's will vote for the guy.
Kanye on the other hand, has already been pronounced brain dead by his wife, incapable of running water, let alone run for President, is clueless and lost. Understanding that should we lose to Trump because of him, his neck and those puffy black cheeks will have to be dealt with...not talking violence, but dealt with....kinda like a Ralph Nader moment.
But here's the deal folks, if Trump is fantastic, so great, so grand....if all the GOP bastards are so wonderful....WHY DO THE MOTHERFUCKERS CHEAT AND THEN CHEAT SOME MORE TO WIN ELECTION? I LIVE FOR THE DAY, THESE FLAG WAVING APPLE PIE CHOKING BITCHES RUN ON ISSUES OF SUBSTANCE RATHER THAN SUCKIN ON PUTINS NUTS AND STACKING THE DECK.

And your point IS?

So what you are saying is that black people cant think for themselves?

exactly what he's saying. condescending views of the demofks is still amazing. off the plantation politics.

And your point IS?

Trump is cheating, by using Trump campaign lawyers to apply for Kanye to be put on the ballot in various states...

In everything else in life, cheaters are disqualified from the contest they are running in.

WHY DO YOU SUPPORT A CHEATER?

And your point IS?

.WHY DO THE MOTHERFUCKERS CHEAT AND THEN CHEAT SOME MORE TO WIN ELECTION? I LIVE FOR THE DAY, THESE FLAG WAVING APPLE PIE CHOKING BITCHES RUN ON ISSUES OF SUBSTANCE RATHER THAN SUCKIN ON PUTINS NUTS AND STACKING THE DECK.

Trump is scared shitless.
where?
The rapper has met requirements and will appear on the ballot as an independent candidate in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Missouri, though he missed deadlines to appear on the ballot in: Kansas, Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Florida, Michigan, Texas, New Mexico, West Virginia, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Nebraska, Maine, and Nevada.

According to multiple reports, Republican operatives are helping West get on the ballot in at least a half a dozen states, including several battleground states that could prove pivotal in the Electoral College

Trump is scared shitless.
where?
The rapper has met requirements and will appear on the ballot as an independent candidate in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, and Missouri, though he missed deadlines to appear on the ballot in: Kansas, Maryland, North Carolina, New York, Florida, Michigan, Texas, New Mexico, West Virginia, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Nebraska, Maine, and Nevada.

According to multiple reports, Republican operatives are helping West get on the ballot in at least a half a dozen states, including several battleground states that could prove pivotal in the Electoral College
it's his right if he choses. still don't get your scared shitless statement and in no where there did you provide an answer.

Kanye is preparing for his run for the Republican nomination for President in 2024. He will stand a very good chance of winning it.

Swoosh!

What we are saying is the Trump campaign is cheating, by using their Trump campaign lawyers to get Kanye on the presidential ballot....

And that Trump believes using a man that has mental issues, is perfectly ok to do....

And that Trump believes black people are stupid enough to vote for Kanye, instead of Biden, if Trump lawyers can get him on the ballot.

Swoosh!

What we are saying is the Trump campaign is cheating, by using their Trump campaign lawyers to get Kanye on the presidential ballot....

And that Trump believes using a man that has mental issues, is perfectly ok to do....

And that Trump believes black people are stupid enough to vote for Kanye, instead of Biden, if Trump lawyers can get him on the ballot.

I couldn't have said it better, thanks. What is appauling about all this, is that Kanye's life will be on the line if his name causes Trump to win....people are that serious. I hope he gets enough meds in his brain to issue a statement..nigga's is crazy these days, word!!

Forum List

Back