Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

An idiot and ignorant A$$ Whole will never convince blacks that slavery was a "choice".
Keep up the hate towards him. Keep proving you only like black people. When they are democrats. Keep it up please!
Kanye was on medication that he took after kim's robbery in Paris..He had a breakdown.. Don't get your hopes up righties, he comment doesn't come from a strong mind..
But the hate towards him for his comments will help us in the mid terms. So please keep up the open hate towards him.

the blacks should've resisted slavery
they could've run into the jungle
Unproductive and stupid comment.
in WW2, many people ran to the mountains/away to escape forced slavery
composed of men who had escaped into the mountains to avoid conscription into Vichy France's Service du travail obligatoire (STO) to provide forced labor for Nazi Germany.
French Resistance - Wikipedia

And many of them died too.
haha--BUT not as slaves...and some lived
..and what about the resistance in Africa in the links I posted?
..there are numerous stories of people with less technology/armed might resisting/fighting/winning over a ''mightier'' people

And some black slaves managed to run away and not get caught too. However a lot of them were killed.

Kanye West under fire after saying slavery was a choice

An idiot and ignorant A$$ Whole will never convince blacks that slavery was a "choice".
When did he start being an ignorant ass? I'm just curious.

If he wasn't directly saying that the institution of slavery is a choice (which is pretty crazy, i agree), then i think he was referencing how too many black people use the history of slavery to justify their own personal failures, and it locks them into what could be described as mental slavery. I won't make excuses for Kanye though: he said was he said and it's on him to defend it.

But to expand on the mental slavery idea: what's the first thing that slave owners would do? Break the slaves' spirit. Make it seem and feel hopeless to resist. That no matter what, they can't break free. It's a mental prison constructed to convince someone to not try to physically break free. If you agree with that premise, then surely you'd agree that anyone telling black people that "it's not your fault, it's everyone else's fault you're poor and can't make anything of your life" is just mental slavery-lite, enforced by the myriad of socioeconomic factors at play that make things tough for a lot of black people. But one thing is for certain: no one has ever done anything great with a mindset of "i might as well not try cause it's pointless."

If Kanye is inspiring black people (any people for that matter) to think about ways they can help themselves (outside of just trying to vote themselves into prosperity) then that's a great thing.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

10% of the Black community flips Republican and the Dems are toast.

Kanye Has Them Shaking In Their Boots.
That fool was a moron long before tRump came on the scene.

Everybody knows it too.
But watch the trumpanzees adore him as soon as he says something nice about their orange god.
Oh I know, it's already happening. They are nearly as fickle as Cheeto Jesus themselves.

The fact he keeps calling himself a free-thinker is perfect. At some point, some of his fans will, out of curiosity actually look at the position of the Republicans. That is all that is needed. Curiosity.

Has that 10% flip happened?
well it has changed by 9%... is that close enough for you? its got democrats scared...

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote
Yeah sure, they’re losing the black vote. They only get 90something percent of it :lol:

No doubt they’ll be running to Republicans with inhuman shitstains like you and Stevie McRacist as the welcoming party.

Pretty much. All they can expect from democrats are food stamps.

Ya, the only person afraid of Kanye is Taylor Swift. The guy realy is not good for much other than crying about awards!

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote
Yeah sure, they’re losing the black vote. They only get 90something percent of it :lol:

No doubt they’ll be running to Republicans with inhuman shitstains like you and Stevie McRacist as the welcoming party.

And from you, insults.

And from you, insults.

Yup. DNC can’t have the negros thinking out side the norm. Gotta shut that shit down.

And from you, insults.

Yup. DNC can’t have the negros thinking out side the norm. Gotta shut that shit down.
Yup you go with that. Call them what you feel while you’re at it. They’re NIGS, right? Dirty nigs. I’m sure you’ll win them over.

And from you, insults.

Yup you go with that. Call them what you feel while you’re at it. They’re *******, right? Dirty *******. I’m sure you’ll win them over.

You look so retarded. Weak attempt at deflection you racist fuck. I’m making fun of you sheep. Not the negros. Just you slave.

And from you, insults.

Yup you go with that. Call them what you feel while you’re at it. They’re *******, right? Dirty *******. I’m sure you’ll win them over.

You look so retarded. Weak attempt at deflection you racist fuck. I’m making fun of you sheep. Not the negros. Just you slave.
You’re making fun of yourself. You’re a subhuman sack of smashed assholes

Republicans are basically just Democrats who cut taxes.

Explain, otherwise?

Republicans have folded to Democrats on Abortion, Gay Marriage, Illegal Immigrants, and Minority Benefits, ect.

One black guy wearing a MAGA hat has the left freaking out.

From the posts you can see they know they are in deep kaka.

LOL, I see just as many Hispanic illegals, and Muslim refugees when I visit regions around here, like say Danbury, CT, or Yonkers, NY, or White Plains, NY.

If nothing has been done, and pandering for the Black vote continues, why should I really give 2 shits about Republicans?

Sure, both parties in this country are complete garbage.

But, I don't know, I happen to think that Unions, and some Social programs help the masses of people.

So, why in the World should I like your ilk very much, if you do nothing, but screw with the masses?

This is why democrats want wet backs here. They know they are losing the black vote so they need setbacks to fill the void. To be expected from folks who would suck a dick for a smoke. DNC is done.

But, Hispanics voted more for Trump than Blacks, or even Jews did.

Forum List

Back