Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler and unleashed an anti-Semitic diatribe while wearing a black hood that covered his face and head during a bizarre appearance with Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday. Ye elaborated, telling Jones: “The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.”

The rapper then went on to read anti-Semitic jokes that a comedian made about Ben Shapiro, the conservative commentator and podcast host. “Shapiro can tell just how much change is in your pocket from hearing a jingle,” Ye read from his phone. Ye appeared alongside Nick Fuentes, the white nationalist commentator who also uttered anti-Jewish conspiracies.Fuentes, who works for Ye’s 2024 presidential campaign, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of “being mopped up with Israel and the Mossad.” “If I say something derogatory about the Mossad, is that mossa-gynistic?” Ye joked. Jones lightly pushed back on Ye, telling him: “I think most Jews are great people. But I agree there’s a Jewish mafia.”

The jokes write themselves........Right-wingers have been so thirsty for A-List celebrities to latch onto that they have elevated Kayne to their GOP Mt. Rushmore of Elon, Trump and Kanye...in that order. And Kanye is right, the Jews have really given Hitler and the Nazis a bad rep....because of the Jewish mafia (as Alex calls them) -- we don't look at all the good Hitler and the Nazis brought into the world...and let's be honest, did that whole holocaust thing really happen like those Jews say?? Nick Fuentes brings up an interesting point; so I can understand why he denies the holocaust....and what is worse anyway? Exterminating 6 million innocent people in gas chambers or forcing millions more people to have to wear a mask to go in Starbucks for 5 minutes? Seems the Democrats are the real Nazis....but the bad kind of Nazis tho, not the good kind, like Hitler and stuff....it's complicated.

Kanye West is severely bi polar and gets off his meds frequently. He's been getting worse since his divorce. It takes a special kind of democrat to keep making fun of him.

Kanye West is severely bi polar and gets off his meds frequently. He's been getting worse since his divorce. It takes a special kind of democrat to keep making fun of him.
This isn't a medical condition.....stop trying to make excuses for this moron....

He does it for attention...he does it because he knows there is a significant portion of society (mainly right-wingers) who love it when a black guy says something they wish they could say without pushback....

Kanye is the perfect guy to say it precisely because folks like you will rush in and coddle him under the umbrella of "mental illness"

lol what's with all these 'Kanye' threads? Who doesn't know he's nuts and a shameless attention whore? The only people taking him seriously of course are his fellow weirdos and gimps, i.e. Democrats; they really have no platforms or principles.

lol what's with all these 'Kanye' threads? Who doesn't know he's nuts and a shameless attention whore? The only people taing him seriously of course are his fellow weirdos and gimps, i.e. Democrats; they really have no platforms or principles.
Would you be this nonchalant if Kanye had thanksgiving dinner with Biden this year? Fuck no....

Funny how both Kayne and the guy interviewing him are both so prominent among right-wingers....is that Democrats fault too pussy?

Fi6bZnwXgAsYwq3.png

Would you be this nonchalant if Kanye had thanksgiving dinner with Biden this year? Fuck no....

Funny how both Kayne and the guy interviewing him are both so prominent among right-wingers....is that Democrats fault too pussy?

View attachment 733303

I don't give a shit who Kanye has dinner with, he's a nobody. The only reason you're obsessed with him is because you're a gossip mongering sleazebag deviant parroting whatever your peer group tells you to.

Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler during a Thursday interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

“Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler,” Ye said. “Also Hitler was born Christian.”

"Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler and unleashed an anti-Semitic diatribe while wearing a black hood that covered his face and head during a bizarre appearance with Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday. Ye elaborated, telling Jones: “The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.”

The rapper then went on to read anti-Semitic jokes that a comedian made about Ben Shapiro, the conservative commentator and podcast host. “Shapiro can tell just how much change is in your pocket from hearing a jingle,” Ye read from his phone. Ye appeared alongside Nick Fuentes, the white nationalist commentator who also uttered anti-Jewish conspiracies.Fuentes, who works for Ye’s 2024 presidential campaign, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of “being mopped up with Israel and the Mossad.” “If I say something derogatory about the Mossad, is that mossa-gynistic?” Ye joked. Jones lightly pushed back on Ye, telling him: “I think most Jews are great people. But I agree there’s a Jewish mafia.”

The jokes write themselves........Right-wingers have been so thirsty for A-List celebrities to latch onto that they have elevated Kayne to their GOP Mt. Rushmore of Elon, Trump and Kanye...in that order. And Kanye is right, the Jews have really given Hitler and the Nazis a bad rep....because of the Jewish mafia (as Alex calls them) -- we don't look at all the good Hitler and the Nazis brought into the world...and let's be honest, did that whole holocaust thing really happen like those Jews say?? Nick Fuentes brings up an interesting point; so I can understand why he denies the holocaust....and what is worse anyway? Exterminating 6 million innocent people in gas chambers or forcing millions more people to have to wear a mask to go in Starbucks for 5 minutes? Seems the Democrats are the real Nazis....but the bad kind of Nazis tho, not the good kind, like Hitler and stuff....it's complicated.
Kanye is a grifter who setup President Trump.

He‘s not an elected leader and likely won’t ever be one. But that of course won’t stop you from claiming he is a “MAGA Republican“ or some stupid shit.

Kanye is an idiot. The GOP has been slamming Trump for hosting Fuentes. The GOP loves jews. We always have and always will.

He‘s not an elected leader and likely won’t ever be one. But that of course won’t stop you from claiming he is a “MAGA Republican“ or some stupid shit.
Why is Trump so dumb?

Because that is the lame excuse I continuously hear from you Trump sycophants....Trump just isn't smart enough to know when he is being played huh?

And he is a MAGA republican because your cult leader said he was....does your cult leader not have any responsibility for anything??

Sounds like MAGA to me.

Kanye is an idiot. The GOP has been slamming Trump for hosting Fuentes. The GOP loves jews. We always have and always will.
Lol @ the GOP has been slamming Trump....

The GOP voter will still vote for Trump and the GOP politicians will shut up and get in line...as usual..

When you pump your base with bullshit for 40 plus years, this is what you reap....

Why in the world would anybody call Kanye a MAGA Republican?! That’s just silly!!

1669926957649.jpeg

Why is Trump so dumb?

Because that is the lame excuse I continuously hear from you Trump sycophants....Trump just isn't smart enough to know when he is being played huh?

And he is a MAGA republican because your cult leader said he was....does your cult leader not have any responsibility for anything??
I never claimed Trump is “so dumb”. All he did was have Ye over for dinner. He said nothing of value came from the meeting. Ye said Trump insulted his ex-wife. They both went their separate ways.

Its only TDS obsessed maniacs like yourself that seem to care about the meeting.

By the way, do we get to see a list of every person Biden has had dinner with? And what was said?

Forum List

Back