Kamala: We have to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously.

jRm0kJS6.jpeg

kamala-joe-ad.gif

Seriously? I couldn't take Kamala Harris serious even if she put on her best serious face and got serious about some seriously serious things.

I'm serious.

She's a fuckin' joke, just like the rest of the Biden administration. If you ever wondered how many clowns you could stuff in a clown car, now you know.

Seriously? I couldn't take Kamala Harris serious even if she put on her best serious face and got serious about some seriously serious things.

I'm serious.

She's a fuckin' joke, just like the rest of the Biden administration. If you ever wondered how many clowns you could stuff in a clown car, now you know.
She can give some serious head said Willie Brown

I'm serious.

I will never forget he nominated an obese mentally ill person to be the asst Sec of Health.
Just blows the mind.

You're all a bunch of mean big fat poopy pants. Don't you realize that skin color and gender are far far more important than being qualified. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back