Kamala v. Trump 2024. GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE

Donald J. Trump (for whom I proudly voted twice) will NOT run for President in 2024, IMHO, because:

1. He will be too old.

2. The nation's zeitgeist will be that Ms. Harris deserves to be elected because of her gender and ethnicity.

a. Electing an old Caucasian gentleman may no longer be in the cards in this fast changing country.

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John Trump Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE
has told close advisers that he is considering running for president in the 2024 election, according to a report from Axios.
Trump has yet to concede defeat to Democrat Joe Biden
bidenjoe_081315getty_0.jpg
Joe Biden Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE in the 2020 election, but networks have projected the former vice president as the winner, as Trump would likely have to win a series of recounts in multiple states to win the election.
The trump brand is past its expiration date.

move on

I hope he does run again. But my hunch is that by then he'll be a convicted felon and ineligible.

He's gonna pardon himself from all future convictions. By the way, how's the fishing in your part of the world? I caught a tiger musky last week, but it was far under the legal length. The fish of 10,000 casts and I caught it on two casts at daybreak on a crappie sized yellow Mister Twister.

He can't pardon himself for state crimes and the NY AG is all over it!

Fishing - Nice catch with your Tiger Musky. Those things fight like hell but I'm in the wrong part of the country for them beasties.
Hope ya had a needle nose plier to remove the hook! :omg:
I've caught some nice one and two pound surf perch - Delicious pan fried!
And a 35 pound halibut out of Depoe Bay this summer. Still eatin' on that bad boy!!
Right now, the Steelhead and Chinook are running up the rivers but they're tricky and ya kinda need a guide for that.
DAMMIT - I had one all set up, but he shut shop due to the COVIDS. Hopefully next year!

I am aware Trump can't pardon himself, it was a simple jab through expected empty air.

Thank you for the fishing update. I fish for flounder on Maryland's eastern shore and I've caught them up to about five pounds. Wow, I can't imagine catching a halibut that size. That's awesome! Best of luck fishing out there. Stay safe on the water.

Wow, you fish for flounder? I've only been able to catch them by accident when I happen to drag a lure across them.

Your bad joke for a Tuesday. :)

Which of these three does not belong: (A) a lobster, (B) a flounder, or (C) a Korean man who has just been run over by a bus?

The answer is (B) a flounder.
The other two are crushedAsians.

That was good!

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Donald John Trump Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE
has told close advisers that he is considering running for president in the 2024 election, according to a report from Axios.
Joe Biden Republican Philadelphia official responsible for vote counting says office getting death threatsBiden will call governors, mayors about mask mandateTrump campaign voter fraud hotline flooded with prank callsMORE in the 2020 election, but networks have projected the former vice president as the winner, as Trump would likely have to win a series of recounts in multiple states to win the election.

move on

1reqr8.jpg

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Trump can not run on 2024, so you are believing more fake news
Why couldn't Trump run in 2024? And don't give me any bs about him winning in 20.
He did win this election

Besides Pelosi says he is going to jail

You claiming that she is a liar?

LOL go play with your pud kid
fuck you, and bye

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump
Trump can not run on 2024, so you are believing more fake news
Why couldn't Trump run in 2024? And don't give me any bs about him winning in 20.
He did win this election

Besides Pelosi says he is going to jail

You claiming that she is a liar?

LOL go play with your pud kid
fuck you, and bye
So no comment on Trump going to jail huh?

So Pelosi and Scumer lied

Holy Grover Cleveland.

Trump

move on

1reqr8.jpg
But that doesn't mean he is not the "kingmaker" in 24. And Brave Brave Sir Lindsey is already on his knees seeking to kiss the ring. (Homophobic allusion unintentional. I was thinking more like "the Tudors."

Forum List

Back