Kamala Rally in Arizona... MASSIVE!!!

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.

Hate my ass. Those that attend do so because they want to attend and hear what Trump has to say. Most people are looking at the facts.

You are right. Most people have made up their minds. I already voted for Trump.

You go ahead and vote for train wreck Biden. No one expects anything less.

Hate my ass. Those that attend do so because they want to attend and hear what Trump has to say. Most people are looking at the facts.

Nobody goes to a Trump to see what he has to say. Trump will say the same things at his next rally as he said at his last rally. The only thing that changes is who he whines about and insults. They go for the hate.

Meanwhile in Tampa, people were in line as early as 1 am for Trump’s rally.
And then a local news channel shows this
https://twitter.com/10NewsWTSP
43E05849-C5B0-48BD-AE57-8FDFE5DDB9C9.png

True to form, you have accused Donald Trump of EXACTLY what the Democrats and their lapdog media does with their base on a daily basis. Create fake crises and keep the base filled with hate for anyone who supports President Trump.

Nobody goes to a Trump to see what he has to say. Trump will say the same things at his next rally as he said at his last rally. The only thing that changes is who he whines about and insults. They go for the hate.

Of course they want to see and hear him. You might not like him but others do. Why do you think thousands show up at his rally's?? Its to see and hear him. You can't really be that dumb.

The only hate I see is what you dish out. You hate Trump. That's your prerogative. Don't like Trump then vote for train wreck, green shit Biden.

Forum List

Back