Kamala positive for the 'Rona

There is literally no way to prove that.
The stats do appear to have kept many from dying early on when they came out against the original virus and then the Delta variance. But, since then, there is no evidence the shots and boosters are keeping from people dying and getting sick.

The stats do appear to have kept many from dying early on when they came out against the original virus and then the Delta variance. But, since then, there is no evidence the shots and boosters are keeping from people dying and getting sick.
Those same stats could apply to ivermectin, from my experience.

Quadruple vaccinated.
Double masked.

Funny how that theme keeps getting played over and over.

Take your kid to the Doc and get him/her vaxxed for Polio.

Now, imagine that your kid contracted Polio. Would you ask your Doc, “What the heck is going on?” And yet, we’re supposed to accept this farce as a successful vaccination campaign?

Now hurry and get your 5 year old who has zero chance of dying from Rona injected with the mystery substance that causing massive heart problems in people!

Last edited:
I put up a link yesterday saying the vaccines have saved 1.1 million American lives. There's no useful purpose in trying to find it and post it again here.

Does the magic jesus thing play a part in the denial of covid in the same way it's a factor in climate change denial.

Magic jesus simply won't let anything bad happen, unless he does it himself. The rapture?
86.4% statistics on the internet are made up.

86.4% statistics on the internet are made up.
1651055309683.png

~S~

Quadruple vaccinated.
Double masked.

Funny how that theme keeps getting played over and over.

Take your kid to the Doc and get him/her vaxxed for Polio.

Now, imagine that your kid contracted Polio. Would you ask your Doc, “What the heck is going on?” And yet, we’re supposed to accept this farce as a successful vaccination campaign?

Now hurry and get your 5 year old who has zero chance of dying from Rona injected with the mystery substance that causing massive heart problems in people!
39245882-9256945-image-m-20_1613234982796.jpg

I think she had it back in 2020 before she got into office. It affected her ability to speak coherently and made her gaggle a lot. This won't help either having it again. Ya, I hope she's alright too.
It used to be practically a death sentence to test positive, to Democrats and the media.
Now they're all taking turns announcing they tested positive.
It's like masks and vaccines.....everyone's got one now.

BTW, most of these people are testing positive now because they got the vaccine.

Last edited:
That such an individual could well be at the seat of the single most powerful person gives one thought about democratic republics.

It used to be practically a death sentence to test positive to the Democrats and the media.
Now they're all taking turns announcing they tested positive.
It's like masks and vaccines.....everyone's got one now.

BTW, most of these people are testing positive now because they got the vaccine.
Perhaps it's not a virus at all. I've seen some good programs finding that it is snake venom. And, the vaccines are also venom in them. This was a plot of the population control-climate control nutcases like Fauci. They got this started from China with a snake from China and the King Cobra. That just got it started. Then, the vaccines were produced with venom in them and it was hoped that billions would die.

Forum List

Back