Kamala Is Snapping At Everyone Over The Southern Border.....Feeling Guilty Much?

Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her.

Snapping at people?

What happened to the nervous laugh?

Is this anyway for our future queen to act?

Why should she go to the border? She hasn’t been to Europe yet( Only Kidding)

Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her. I also would like to point out that not only is she derelict in her duties....but criminally negligent. Biden basically stuck her with this Shit-Sandwich.....and she's not dealing with it well.

Harris' public meltdown has been a pleasure to watch so far. I hope it gets much, much worse for her.

Then you are a traitor, wishing for the Administration to fail, and salivating for an orange dictator.

You need to start packing for Russia, traitor. And don't EVER spew your vile shit in my presence, for your own good.

You are the traitor . Nobody has to “ wish “ for the Administration to fail, it already is;
Stopping the Pipeline his first move
Stopping the border Wall giving ICE orders NOT to do their Job
Price of Gasoline rising
Illegals just swarming into this Country; many of them Gang Related like MS 13 and others with their drugs and other illegal activities
Insisting that Transgender MEN and women are equal which includes sports competition
What did the Orange Man do to you? If he said the “ N” word or said that desegregation of schools would result in a ‘ jungle” you would be down his throat

You're sickening, boy. You're a traitor. You Republiscum hate democracy and worship a semi-literate narcissist piece of orange feces. You are not even human, and I will treat you accordingly.

You stinking Russian-asset white-right anti-Constitutional piece of trash. Now go slap whoever raised you to be a treasonous racist pig, little boy. And then get out of my country.
Better Russian than democrat. Better anything than democrat. I hope the day comes soon where communist democrats take throwing real Americans out of the country seriously.
Molon Labe

PLEASE MAKE IT SOON

Did you just call the VP a bitch, little boy? You speak like that in my presence and you'll wish you'd been run over by a bus.

You shut your vile mouth right now, traitor boy. You're moving fast toward a brick wall as it is. Check yourself, ratboy.

Yeah you're a tough guy, just ask you .

Why are the people of Guatemala leaving? Because Joe Biden won't control the border like President Trump did.

Better Russian than democrat. Better anything than democrat. I hope the day comes soon where communist democrats take throwing real Americans out of the country seriously.
Molon Labe

PLEASE MAKE IT SOON
I think the communists are scared of the democrats cuz they are too left wing

Forum List

Back