Kamala is like a prisoner of war with all the giggling. her strength was prosecuting GOP like in Senate Hearings. White House not letting her do that

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Isn’t Kamala in charge of the boarder right now!! I’m sure she’s giggling somewhere nearby

I also was fooled by Kamala's performance as a senator questioning people. I thought that she was a much stronger leader than Biden, or most of the other Dems.

But, clearly she was in her wheelhouse when grilling witnesses forced to answer her as respectfully as possible. It did not translate well into her having any actual leadership.

I also was fooled by Kamala's performance as a senator questioning people. I thought that she was a much stronger leader than Biden, or most of the other Dems.

But, clearly she was in her wheelhouse when grilling witnesses forced to answer her as respectfully as possible. It did not translate well into her having any actual leadership.

She was an outstanding prosecutor and Attorney General too, before she ran for President. I remember back in 2015 some yahoo submitted a bill calling to investigate some police shootings. She refused to endorse that horrible bill, instead standing firm with the police department. That took some spunk there.

Then there was the time those pesky so called "civil rights" organizations wanted to investigate those cops who shot that Michael Brown. She gave them a good smackdown, and refused to appoint a special prosecutor, thereby saving the state of California some money. She's truly an exemplary public servant.

Kamala also did a great job keeping kids in school by prosecution the parents of those habitually truant low-income black kids. You can bet that taught those kids a valuable life's lesson.

Isn’t Kamala in charge of the boarder right now!! I’m sure she’s giggling somewhere nearby

So the bitches from the view don't know reality from an SNL skit, typical of commie propagandist.

Oh, and the only strength the vp has is her industrial strength kneepads. And any commie moron can act tuff while reading questions prepared by her staff.

Last edited:
Any theories on Camela Harris broken nose? Did douchebag Montel Williams knee the ridiculous idiot, ugly ass monster when she was on her knees sucking his little wiener or what? :laugh: Typically politicians get nose jobs, face lifts, hair plugs, etc. She is ugly as f@ck, but that knot on her nose is just as annoying as her cackling giggle when asked about American citizens getting attacked by the policies of the Sleepy Joe Regime.

Forum List

Back