Kamala is getting policy advice from Hillary Clinton, billionaire CEOs, and Wall Street

Forget policy!! They should just tell her to stop the fake hostile laughter!!

Funny she is not just asking the American people!
When put into power she showed us her abilities. She is not very good. So she is being controlled not to say and do much as per the real shadow leaders or she is what we believe. Just in the Immigration issue, Progs have won. Even if they go back to Trump era policy. for at least a couple million more have entered our nation. No crisis goes to waste.

It's Obama Part II!

Kamala Harris Asks Big Tech, Wall Street to Join Hillary Clinton in Crafting Policy Advice​

It is better for Kamala to keep her mouth shut, letting people think she is stupid, than to speak and remove all doubt.

It's Obama Part II!

Kamala Harris Asks Big Tech, Wall Street to Join Hillary Clinton in Crafting Policy Advice​

I read something similar to this the other day and it made me laugh. Harris was asking advice from Hillary on how to make her image better. Hopefully she wanted to hear what Hillary said so she could do the exact opposite but I doubt that is the case. Full steam ahead on the Titanic.

I read something similar to this the other day and it made me laugh. Harris was asking advice from Hillary on how to make her image better. Hopefully she wanted to hear what Hillary said so she could do the exact opposite but I doubt that is the case. Full steam ahead on the Titanic.
Trumpers and Republicans may have things to worry about in the 2024 election, but Kamala isn't one of them, and might possibly be a great gift, if they play their cards right. Maybe even if they don't.

Forum List

Back