Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Meanwhile, Trump LITERALLY tried to cheat and was stopped by his own party. Pence, the Governor of Georgia, Mitch, Arizona....all say Trump lost.

Every "Republican" who participated in The Steal is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," and a traitor.

Mike Pentz is another Jew disguised as a Christian. It takes an IQ over 5 to figure that out....

Every "Republican" who participated in The Steal is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican," and a traitor.

Mike Pentz is another Jew disguised as a Christian. It takes an IQ over 5 to figure that out....
Holy shit that's the funniest post ever. If they didn't go along with the coup, they are traitors. Yea sure. There were also traitors to the Nazi party. Those Nazi's thought they were the "real" Germans.

I love it how now Pence isn't just a RINO he's also a CINO. Christian in name only. LOL.

You're a hoot.

Holy shit that's the funniest post ever. If they didn't go along with the coup, they are traitors. Yea sure. There were also traitors to the Nazi party. Those Nazi's thought they were the "real" Germans.

I love it how now Pence isn't just a RINO he's also a CINO. Christian in name only. LOL.

You're a hoot.

It is the whole 911 crowd

W
Cheney
Bolton
Romney
Fox News
Pentz
Raffensberger
Toomey
Murkowski
Chris Wray
John Roberts

In 1998, the GOP ceased to be a fiscally conservative party patriotic to America, and became a big spending party of the cause of Zionism.

It is the whole 911 crowd

W
Cheney
Bolton
Romney
Fox News
Pentz
Raffensberger
Toomey
Murkowski
Chris Wray
John Roberts

In 1998, the GOP ceased to be a fiscally conservative party patriotic to America, and became a big spending party of the cause of Zionism.
Keep in mind Reagan spent his way out of a recession too. He also grew the government.

The gop only pretended to be what you think they were in the 90s. It was how they wanted to position themselves against Clinton.

I always say republicans like reagan who look good in the present always pass policies that screw us later.

Reagan was known to be a trickle down potus. That means tax breaks for the rich. Well he also tweeked social security so that for me, full unemployment was age 65. For me it is now 70. That means everyone my age needs to work 5 years longer.

Reagan fucked me.

Clinton was the "trickle down" POTUS because of Gingrich.

Cut taxes and spending = budget surplus and booming economy

Funny you give Clinton full credit for nafta but not this.

Bill Clinton shut down the government for more spending which he never got.

How is it "his budget" if he shut down the government whining for more spending?

How is it "his budget" if he shut down the government whining for more spending?
Ultimately, when it gets passed, it's his budget. Did he want more? Who didn't? Trump wanted trillions more for a wall. Was the budget he had his?

Ultimately, when it gets passed, it's his budget. Did he want more? Who didn't? Trump wanted trillions more for a wall. Was the budget he had his?

Trump wanted to CUT SPENDING and spend some of what would be cut on the wall...

CUTTING SPENDING = good for America
LETTING DEMOCRATS SPEND(STEAL) = BAD for America

The Trump Administration’s budget plan for fiscal year 2021 mirrors its budgets of the last two years in the massive cuts it proposes for core public services that help struggling households afford the basics and access health care. Although Congress has previously rejected many of these proposals, the budget merits attention, given the Administration’s continued push for these priorities and the scope of the damage that the budget would do — including its $1.6 trillion in cuts over ten years in programs that help people with low or modest incomes meet basic needs.

So are you going to suggest because he didn't get everything he wanted that the budget was not his?

Get real.

was a 100% sellout to Schumer and Pelosi, no doubt....
Still it was Trump's budget.

Remember, Republicans invented NAFTA. But who owns NAFTA today? That's right. The POTUS who signed it into law. You guys will never let us forget Clinton signed NAFTA and you never seem to remember who invented the god damn thing.

Still it was Trump's budget.

Remember, Republicans invented NAFTA. But who owns NAFTA today? That's right. The POTUS who signed it into law. You guys will never let us forget Clinton signed NAFTA and you never seem to remember who invented the god damn thing.
In the 1980s and 90s conservatives were are all about outsourcing and have forgotten who invented that idea as good for America.

In the 1980s and 90s conservatives were are all about outsourcing and have forgotten who invented that idea as good for America.
Who invented the idea? It was Republicans. Don't forget it was UNIONS that warned us NAFTA and outsourcing was no good. Corporate America loved the idea. And it has made the rich and corporations richer than ever before. It has hurt working class Americans.

Today I see it was inevitable and necessary.

Forum List

Back