Kamala Harris yells “SURPRISE!” when she arrives at her own surprise party

She does not understand the concept of a surprise party....and she is going to be the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

This is a PERFECT succinct summary of what occurred. Spot on.

It IS amusing trying to see lefties defend this.....KNOWING what they would have said if TRUMP did it....so they can all suck my taint.
We already know that Trump is a jerkoff, Col. Anus.

That's a psychotic shit clown trying desperately to masquerade as a human being and failing completely.

The marxist Dims told us she was a substandard POS when she polled at ZERO and had to quit before the first primary. That is to say, shit-eating rodents despise this shit-eating rodent. What an awesome cult..... hmm?

Isnt it in the Constitution that if you cannot undertand how a surprise party works, you are not eligible to be POTUS?
it is not. but it's the part of the declaration of independence, where the really important stuff is mentioned. like all being equal [not negros and women] and how to behave at surprise partys.

be less fat, if you can.

That whole thing was incredibly fake and forced. It's an insult to my intelligence to think I would just believe that it was all real and fall in love with what great people they are.

Forum List

Back