Kamala Harris wipes hand after greeting South Korean leader, faces Twitter backlash

Heels Up Harris is a despicable human being, and everyday she shows the world exactly what she is!

How rude can you get. :icon_rolleyes:

How rude can you get. :icon_rolleyes:

If you haven't been impressed by their boorishness, disrespect, animosity, spite, bitterness, vileness, and extreme offensiveness during the past 4 years..........they all have 3 1/2 years to impress you with how rude they can actually get!!!

nov-24.jpg

Maybe he had sweaty hands, or just holding a cold drink with condensation and what she did was a unconscious reaction she wasn't even aware of.

But in reality if you're going to be vice president then you should be acutely aware of social protocol when interacting with international dignitaries and should be constantly monitoring you're behavior in order to not inadvertently offend someone or show disrespect.

This. You're on the world stage now. You're not meeting some local town leader in bumfuck ohio.

Watched it. I think trying to attach intent to something that simple and small might be reaching.
Yet your heroes did the same thing for 4 years against the Bad Orange Man. When it comes to potentially spreading a contagion, the Korean should have been the one wiping his hand. That nasty bitch is probably infested with STDs that aren't even known by science, yet...

Watched it. I think trying to attach intent to something that simple and small might be reaching.
Yet your heroes did the same thing for 4 years against the Bad Orange Man. When it comes to potentially spreading a contagion, the Korean should have been the one wiping his hand. That nasty bitch is probably infested with STDs that aren't even known by science, yet...
Do tell.......another poster that doesnt pay attn but assumes

Not only did she wipe her hand, but she turned and walked away while he was still reaching out and attempting to engage her. I'm more worried about the contamination of his hand than hers.

Forum List

Back