Kamala Harris will never become President

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

So now it appears that even Joe Biden is throwing Harris under the bus.

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily
Biden was going to be the scapegoat-----and no one not even other dems care what happens to pot head Cumula. She is to old to give BJs now anyways.

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

So now it appears that even Joe Biden is throwing Harris under the bus.

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily
Joe Biden is unwell to the point his brain cells are in about late stage 3. Unless they have a new magic protocol or if they are merely keeping him alive (the DNC does not want the details known to the American people). Biden destroyed America in front of God, Europe, and
everybody at the European climate change powwow recently. He may not remember it, but he will not make it through the next 3 years, imho, unless he is faking it to secure his billion dollar hit on the Ukraine when he was Obama's Vice man.

Dont think you've thought this ALL THE WAY thru.. SO -- ponder who is THIRD in line for the Prezidnsy.. It's gets worse the DEEPER you go into the ranks of what's LEFT of the Dem Party...
Good point, but Pelosi is buying retirement property in Florida, it is rumored. She'll be 80 and will lose the 2022 House, so definitely time to go. Before the House goes GOP, I'd say! I'm wondering who WILL be third in line: Steny Hoyer of Maryland?

Good point, but Pelosi is buying retirement property in Florida, it is rumored. She'll be 80 and will lose the 2022 House, so definitely time to go. Before the House goes GOP, I'd say! I'm wondering who WILL be third in line: Steny Hoyer of Maryland?

Well if she's checking the listings daily for a Florida beachfront GWarming insurance claim -- you'll know 3 things..

1) GW is not gonna kill us all in the next 12 or 15 years..
2) She knows she wont BE #3 in about a year.
3) She's just BARELY smart enough to realize that CALIFORNIA is a terrible place to retire and KNOWS it's gonna be a disaster before she's assumed room temperature.

LOL...

Well if she's checking the listings daily for a Florida beachfront GWarming insurance claim -- you'll know 3 things..

1) GW is not gonna kill us all in the next 12 or 15 years..
2) She knows she wont BE #3 in about a year.
3) She's just BARELY smart enough to realize that CALIFORNIA is a terrible place to retire and KNOWS it's gonna be a disaster before she's assumed room temperature.

LOL...
Excellent points! I didn't think about the out-of-California move. Or the disregard of Global Warming --- she knows it's all nonsense.

Forum List

Back