Kamala Harris will never become President

Nope Trump stopped travel from China, while Pelosi and Cumo were telling people to get out and socialize. Trump offered federal help for the riots but the democrat governors refused it. Democrats own this. The pandemic was on the out, till Biden took over.

Are you fucking retarded? We were losing 3000 people a day in January when Trump left.

Our darling VP will become the first female President in the history of this country and we will usher in a new era of peace, love and teaching the World to sing in perfect harmony…

( As you digest that for a moment just remember who wrote it and I will be trolling down the river )

So remember my words my fellow countryman and when VP Harris is ushered in as the next Greatest Hope for our Country, well I will be in hiding because you will be looking for me and wanting to tar and feather me for this horrible joke I wrote!
She will be illegitimate just like the asshole she replaces.

remember when it was despicable if your family owned slaves... oh wait, her family did own slaves
She is a descendant of a raped slave who gave birth to a child. Your statement is disingenuous.

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

So now it appears that even Joe Biden is throwing Harris under the bus.

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily

Love it. The same people who said Biden will never be President, are the same people that say he will never finish his term, are the same people that say VP Harris will never be president.

How about you put that see through plastic ball and have nice hot cup of stfu.

Last edited:
Love it. The same people who said Biden will never be President, are the same people that say he will never finish his term, are the same people that say VP Harris will never be president.

How about you put that see through plastic ball and have nice hot cup of stfu.

Not too happy your "president" is turning out to be a flopper?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:

Yea I do idiot.

Compared to Trump he is amazeballs.

You're a delusional moron. Biden is an abject failure who won't even last a full term. Harris is even worse of a failure.

You're a delusional moron. Biden is an abject failure who won't even last a full term. Harris is even worse of a failure.
Sure nutter, whatever you say.

You'd think after being wrong, wrong and wrong again you'd wise up, but nope not going to happen, you'll just keep fantasizing and running your mouth.

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily

It's easy to predict what is threatening you in the future when you denigrate kamala this far out from an election.

It's the same old Republican propaganda and you sucked it up. Music to your ears. Like an old pair of slippers.
Settle down son.. Joe is going nowhere.

Sure nutter, whatever you say.

You'd think after being wrong, wrong and wrong again you'd wise up, but nope not going to happen, you'll just keep fantasizing and running your mouth.

To top it all off, Trump will come back in 2024 and win the election again. Then you'll get to go through 2016 all over again. Hope you didn't throw your pink pussy hat away, because you'll need it while you're screaming at the sky.

maxresdefault.jpg

To top it all off, Trump will come back in 2024 and win the election again. Then you'll get to go through 2016 all over again. Hope you didn't throw your pink pussy hat away, because you'll need it while you're screaming at the sky.

maxresdefault.jpg
Or maybe he won't and you'll be catching eggs with your face again as people quote your false predictions.

You are just too stupid to tell your fantasies from fact.

Cuomo was killing people in the other 49 states? Really?
In fact when Trump left office NY was reporting 200-250 deaths per day

As horrific as that was, most of those 3,000 were dying in RED states

Harris is in Asia now, shaking down and extorting countries over there for the Party. No reports on who she took with her. The Press is pretty quiet about her activities,so we know they're especially crooked and sleazy..

Forum List

Back