Kamala Harris will never become President

Trump mismanaged both the pandemic and the protests. I say protests because at least 95 percent of the protests had no damage or injuries. So trump calling them riots was a lie and it is documented that because trump did what he did in Portland, it caused violence to increase.

No, the riots occurred with blm, leftist radicals, antifa, etc. Don't even try to whitewash it. These groups are domestic terrorists.

Trump didn't even do press conferences, because he usually ended up getting into shouting matches with the reporters...

Please. Trump was a fucking disaster... own up, admit your mistake, move on.

NATO is happy they have adult leadership in Washington again.

You mean other than the stimulus bill, which has brought unemployment down for 7% when he took office to 5.5% now and dropping.

Trump's economic war on China was a disaster. Our trade deficit with China actually INCREASED.

Again, the impact of a train wreck is a lot less than a pipeline burst.

If we have millions of miles of pipeline, we don't need more, do we?

No, you really didn't. NO police departments were disbanded.
1. Press conferences? Trump has the record. Stop lying. You should know I always fact-check your lies. Trump was 10000000000x better as president than Putin's Whore.

2. NATO hates Biden, they hold him in CONTEMPT. My God stop the self-deluded fantasies. Xiden is a disaster, a catastrophe, and a pile of senile garbage.

3. We disagree on who did a better job with the economy. Before covid hit Trump had a 3.5% unemployment rate. We'll see how Xiden does after 4-yeaqrs.

4. In 2022 and 2024 the dems will find out how their happy talk plays at the polls. One of us will be very wrong.

1. Press conferences? Trump has the record. Stop lying. You should know I always fact-check your lies. Trump was 10000000000x better as president than Putin's Whore.
The Washington examiner? Really?

Here are some actual facts.

Trump - 88
Obama - 163
Bush - 210
Clinton 193
Bush sr. - 137

2. NATO hates Biden, they hold him in CONTEMPT. My God stop the self-deluded fantasies. Xiden is a disaster, a catastrophe, and a pile of senile garbage.

NATO leaders meeting in Brussels on Monday largely backed President Joe Biden's decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, according to a senior administration official present for the talks, as the US President made his first trip to the alliance's headquarters since taking office.
Biden arrived at the gathering with a vow to reaffirm the United States' commitment to a military alliance his predecessor viewed with disdain. He placed enhanced attention on Russia and China, along with the cyber-threats emanating from both countries. A final communiqué issued by the group highlighted the "threat" presented by Russia and the "challenges" posed by China following the meeting on Monday.

Whoops. Lied again.

3. We disagree on who did a better job with the economy. Before covid hit Trump had a 3.5% unemployment rate. We'll see how Xiden does after 4-yeaqrs.

BUT THEN COVID HIT! You guys don't get so say, "if you leave out the bad stuff, he was a great president".

Presidents are judged on how they deal with the bad stuff. It's kind of their fucking job. I mean, if you leave out the recession and Iraq, Bush was a great president. If you leave out the sex scandals, Clinton was a great president. If you leave out Watergate and Vietnam, Nixon was a great president.

4. In 2022 and 2024 the dems will find out how their happy talk plays at the polls. One of us will be very wrong.

I've already conceded the Repukes are going to do well in 2022... because the out of power party ALWAYS does.

2024 is another matter, which is why Obama and Clinton were easily re-elected.

Last edited:
Infrastructure is badly needed. It has been neglected for a generation
These projects will provide massive improvements in many areas and millions of good paying jobs

Debt for infrastructure is good debt
Debt because you gave massive tax cuts to billionaires is bad debt

Do you know how much of this bill is actual infrastrucure? Real infrastructure, now some new made up definition.

COVID and an economic dip WAS a world-wide problem, and it sure as hell was not Trump's fault. That is bullshit. You say it was - prove it.

I agree with you. I was being facetious. This is the theory of the left-wing, anti-Trump folks. They are hypocrites of the highest order.

All of it

Now, prove me wrong

Didn’t the Democrats say they won’t agree unless a reconciliation bill with the Democrats wish list is also passed? So even if you consider this an all infrastructure bill, if the Democratic agenda comes along with it, it was an utter disaster.

"There ain’t no infrastructure bill without the reconciliation bill," Pelosi told reporters on Thursday.

Didn’t the Democrats say they won’t agree unless a reconciliation bill with the Democrats wish list is also passed? So even if you consider this an all infrastructure bill, if the Democratic agenda comes along with it, it was an utter disaster.

"There ain’t no infrastructure bill without the reconciliation bill," Pelosi told reporters on Thursday.

The “skinny” bill that passed the Senate is pure infrastructure

The reconciliation bill contains the Liberal Democrat wish list and has little chance of passing

All of it

Now, prove me wrong
We are a corrupted and jaded nation. To build the subways and elevated lines in New York today would be hundreds of billions of dollars at least and most likely more. And take a minimum of ten times longer to do so even with the more open areas they had back then when built. We live off the foundation of the past with people you shit on who built everything. If a dictator treat me like shit today, many will give them the "Otay Boss" response, but they are going to have to put guns to the head of people to be excellent. Corrupted unions have stagnated areas. A fair wage has been replaced with pure privilege. And it has been for decades. Cities could look much better. For ears we hear government employees like Cops are so needed. The costs are massive because of the work rules and equity. But to win an election they became enemies of the state. And their own arrogance was used against them.

Yeah, I believe they did say that, but then a bunch of moderate Dems said they wouldn't pass the budget resolution bill that allows the bigger $3.5 trillion bill to go through reconciliation in the Senate if the smaller bipartisan bill wasn't already passed.

Pelosi's comeback was, let's pass them both together. I think the House is back in session this week so we'll see what develops, but I think those moderate Dems know their jobs are on the line. It'll be interesting to see if they pass the bipartisan bill 1st and the budget resolution after that, and then the $3.5 trillion bill after that, if it gets through the Senate.

It's just a matter of time before the voting vaginas elect a woman to be president, and it could be Harris. Women are lemmings on hormones.

Yawn...

I think it's unlikely that Harris will ever be elected in her own right, because more often than not, we don't elect sitting vice presidents. Nixon, Humphry, Mondale, Quayle, Gore all lost when they ran. Biden and Bush were kind of the exceptions... (and Nixon the second time he ran, I guess).

That said, the GOP has a bigger problem... they can't escape the influence of Trump... That puts whoever the GOP runs in 2024 at a disadvantage.

All Biden has to do in 2024 is ask, Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Okay. Well, looking right now.

Unemployment is down to 5.5% from a high of 14%
Despite the spike of Delta, we don't have nearly as many people dying of covid as we did last year, and it will be gone by the end of the year.
We don't have riots in the streets.

Are people upset about the images from Afghanistan? Yup. Will it have the psychological effect the fall of Saigon had? Nope.
High inflation, high energy prices, high inflation, our border is open over a million illegals and counting. Biden was handed a pandemic on the way out and now there is a surge of new cases. Then you also have the Afghanistan debacle.

Biden is not senile. You guys don't seem to get that. Meanwhile many of the same people calling Biden senile support a man who is just as old. Trump is 75.
Trump can talk for hours, and took question from the media anytime. Joe cannot last for more than 15 minutes and has to call on people from a piece of paper to answer questions, knowing what the question already is.

High inflation, high energy prices, high inflation, our border is open over a million illegals and counting. Biden was handed a pandemic on the way out and now there is a surge of new cases. Then you also have the Afghanistan debacle.

yes, it is sad that Biden fixed Covid, and you stupid rednecks won't get your shots... it's almost Darwinian..

Sure he did. He completely ignored the threat of Covid, and he openly embraced thug police.

He owns both of them.
Nope Trump stopped travel from China, while Pelosi and Cumo were telling people to get out and socialize. Trump offered federal help for the riots but the democrat governors refused it. Democrats own this. The pandemic was on the out, till Biden took over.

yes, it is sad that Biden fixed Covid, and you stupid rednecks won't get your shots... it's almost Darwinian..
Lol, it was on the way out when only a few were vaccinated. Then Biden opened our borders and over a million and counting were let in. Then he shipped them all over our country even if they tested positive for covid. Now our hospitals are full of covid patients. The truth will set you free.

Forum List

Back