Kamala Harris: "We Have A Secure Border"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a bald-faced liar!!

VP Kamala Harris: "We Have A Secure Border In That That Is A Priority For Any Nation," "The Border Is Secure"​

NBC's "Meet The Press" host Chuck Todd asked Vice President Kamala Harris about the staggering number of people illegally crossing the U.S. border and asked whether she would call the border "secure," during an interview that aired on the 21st anniversary of 9/11.

What a bald-faced liar!!

VP Kamala Harris: "We Have A Secure Border In That That Is A Priority For Any Nation," "The Border Is Secure"​

What's up is down.
What's good is bad...what's bad is good.
Don't believe your lying eyes.

FbXbTy1UYAMCDX5.jpg

• Banned
The full quote is, "“We have a secure border in that that is a priority. … But there are still a lot of problems that we are trying to fix given the deterioration that happened over the last four years.”

She is lying to you!

• Banned
The full quote is, "“We have a secure border in that that is a priority. … But there are still a lot of problems that we are trying to fix given the deterioration that happened over the last four years.”
Let's break that down, shall we? "Over the last four years". They have been in power for at least 1 1/2 years of that time, so she is claiming that they took over a "deteriorating" situation and did nothing to halt that deterioration. In fact, if one uses the number of illegal aliens entering the country, one could easily make the case that they severely exacerbated the problem.

It doesn't matter though, she's just going to robotically repeat that the problem is solved and attempt to blame the previous administration. It's what she does, and the usual suspects will all line up, honking their horns and clapping their flippers in unison and support.

Well the DNC has changed the meaning of words like woman and recession, so maybe they have changed the meaning of the word secure.

It's the only explanation.

I’m sure lil a Chucky Todd nailed her on her obvious lie, right?

Guys, there is no border issue.

Thats why ”sanctuary cities” are crying about illegals being dropped off in their municipalities.

THERE IS NO BORDER CRISIS…BUT DONT SEND ILLEGALS TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

You fucking frauds.

Guys, there is no border issue.

Thats why ”sanctuary cities” are crying about illegals being dropped off in their municipalities.

THERE IS NO BORDER CRISIS…BUT DONT SEND ILLEGALS TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

You fucking frauds.
Leftard hypocrisy, example # 5,763

The border is secure!

Stop sending illegals to my state!

Do you cult fucks even listen to yourselves?

THE BORDER IS SECURE BUT STOP SENDING ILLEGALS TO ME!

You fucking frauds.

That's still a lie. The deterioration only started the last 21 months when the administration she is a part of took over.

And it's a lie they are trying to fix them. It was working great when the previous president was in charge. Then they dismantled it. They dont have to fix anything, just revert the previous presidents policies that they reversed and it's a done deal.

She is lying to you!
Talking about lying and the border... whatever happened to the Huuuge Shinning Wall that the orange loser was going to build?

You know, with all that money from Mexico? Did Bannon abscond with all the pesos? Hope he left some for the orange douchebag... but I digress...

The point here is, you retards had both houses of Congress and the presidency at one time and the orange loser promised he would build a wall. Was he lying? How come you retards don't hold him responsible for the illegals coming into the country?

Wasn't the orange douchebag going to stop all this? Did he not run on that promise?

Forum List

Back