Kamala Harris Threatens Trump Supporters...Once He's Gone We're Coming For YOU NEXT!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Let's talk about inciting violence.

Who has said that they were going to come for us once they knock off Trump???

A Democrat!!!

Kamala Harris said this in a speech yesterday:

Kamala Harris:’After We Impeach, We Round Up The Trump Supporters’

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Shocking words were heard at a Democrat fundraiser for criminal justice reform yesterday from presidential hopeful, Kamala Harris. While giving a speech on the effectiveness of zero punishment prosecutions, she veered off script to talk about impeaching our president and describe in detail one “crime” she would not hesitate to punish, to the absolute delight of the liberal crowd.

“…and in conclusion, I am confident that if we stop being mean to these poor souls, they will come around and be productive members of society. There are no bad people, only bad judicial systems. That’s a whole new story that shall be written later.

Of course, there are exceptions. Like Cheeto. He’s just bad and we will impeach! There is so much evidence against this guy, the mind boggles.

And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Yeah, right. What a bunch of bullshit. Is there anything you nimbnulls won't swallow undigested?

A mod with a room temp IQ would move this to the Rubber Room.
Yep that Trump colluded with the Russians, and they somehow influenced my vote
Unlike you leftist swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Wow.

Can you imagine these snowflakes hunting? :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh Dear God I do hope and pray these people do BRING IT ON!

Now Marion, I need to talk to you about that deer musk aftershave you are wearing, can you please refrain from any strong odors, it is triggering my Tourette Syndrome rendering it difficult for me to stay focused and suppress my desire to go hide in the closet now doing unspeakable things to my Teddy Bear! o_O

Polling at 1% she doesn't care what she says...

I hope the Democrats are smart enough to NOT vote for her. But hey, the Dems don't care and they will vote anyone that "doesn't care".

Camel Toe Harris will never ever ever ever be the President of my country.

Never. Ever.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Wow that's just what we need right now. More hatefulness and division.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

Wow that's just what we need right now. More hatefulness and division.

You're talking about the person who posted this bullshit, right? There's not a chance in hell she actually said that.

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

You've posted quotes from a satire site. What a moron!

A Democrat!!!

IMG_2654-678x381.jpg

We're already secretly building the re-education camps. FEMA loaned us their empty Walmarts since they didn't get to use them for "Jade helm". Fortunately they come with lots of coffins and plenty of ammo.

View attachment 273294

From the link, posted under "Satire and/or Conservative Fan Fiction"

She never said it... doesn't mean she hasn't thought it, but she never said it.

It didn't come close to passing the smell test. It's more of an IQ test, and the chuckleheads who bought it as 'breaking news' are in the lowest quintile.

View attachment 273294

From the link, posted under "Satire and/or Conservative Fan Fiction"

She never said it... doesn't mean she hasn't thought it, but she never said it.

It didn't come close to passing the smell test. It's more of an IQ test, and the chuckleheads who bought it as 'breaking news' are in the lowest quintile.

It happens, people get fooled by stuff like this from time to time. It even professional news readers...

Stick a fork in her. She is done.

She was done before she started

It was inevitable. The harder left that the DNC is pandering to has been very uneasy about her from the beginning because of her work as a prosecutor. I think what you are seeing now is them moving in another direction. With this Deplorables moment so early, she won't be the nominee. Most she can do at this point is back the right horse and hope she gets a VP nod out of it.

Forum List

Back