Kamala Harris, the gift that keeps on giving

In the very beginning I would have not waited months to do any real actions. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later.

The biggest of these would have been being honest with the American people. The Govt knew how bad it was going to get. In early Feb the local VA closed a unit and undertook a 6 week construction project to turn it into a Negative Pressure area for the singular purpose of dealing with COVID patients. During this same time the same Govt was telling us it would be gone in a week or two. I remember laughing at how stupid they were for wasting this money on something that would be gone before they were done. Then my wife spent the next year and a half working in it dealing with COVID patients and I realized how fucking stupid I was for believing the lies from the Govt

As for Biden, I would not have pushed vaccine mandates, all that did was drive people away from getting them. We the people do not like being told what to do.

So you would have fired Fauci, since he wasn't recommending any of that, in fact he was discouraging many of the things you claim should have been done.

I'm inclined to believe it was truly an accident. Having said that China tried to hide and contain it rather than warning the world and THAT makes them culpable

I am not one for conspiracy theories but I am inclined to believe that the Chinese needed to get rid of Trump and this was the way to do it. It certainly worked.

Like I said, I don't know if the Democrats were in on it from the beginning or simply took advantage of it to steal the election. That is why we need to do a major investigation.

Of course it was. Also Trump did not stop travel from China and it was a useless move even if he had. There was no stopping the virus from getting here. The first case in Missouri was from a girl returning from a semester of college in Italy.

There was no stopping the virus, there was only limiting the damage it did. Our delayed reactions caused more deaths than were necessary.

South Korea has 92 deaths per million people compared to 2478 for the US. We could not have kept it as low as SK did, but it could have been better.

Just imagine if our front line healthcare workers had enough PPE and did not have to reuse N-95 mask for multiple days or wear the same protective outerwear in multiple rooms.

How was SK categorizing Covid deaths compared to the US?
Since the majority of PPE wasn't being manufactured in the US how do you think you could have increased the supply overnight?

How was SK categorizing Covid deaths compared to the US?
Since the majority of PPE wasn't being manufactured in the US how do you think you could have increased the supply overnight?

It could not be done overnight, which is why waiting till the end of March to even start trying was a bad idea

You might notice that nowhere have I called for more lockdowns or businesses being closed. Never have I said we should have done more of that. We did that where I live and it was stupid and which business was open seemed to be based on how much you donated to the mayor's election campaign.

So we're back to how would you have slowed the spread. In previous posts you proposed we should have followed SK in stocking up more PPE. You never explained how that would have slowed the spread or reduced the death count.

No, there's a big difference between knowing WHICH variant will become dominant, and knowing that variants are going to happen at all.
So tell us O wise virologist, what will the next dominant covid variant be? I await your crystal ball prognosis with bated breath.....While you are about it how about some "winning" lotto numbers....I figure it will be about as accurate. ;)

So tell us O wise virologist, what will the next dominant covid variant be? I await your crystal ball prognosis with bated breath.....While you are about it how about some "winning" lotto numbers....I figure it will be about as accurate. ;)

Tell me, oh ignorant doofus, what part of "I don't have to know WHICH variant will be dominant to know that there will be variants" was too complicated for you? Was it the fact that it contradicted your talking points memo, or just that there were too many syllables?

Tell me, oh ignorant doofus, what part of "I don't have to know WHICH variant will be dominant to know that there will be variants" was too complicated for you? Was it the fact that it contradicted your talking points memo, or just that there were too many syllables?

Well no shit, you have a perfect grasp of the obvious....Congratulations.

I still don't see where Tater & The Whore did not know there wouldn't be other variants. You are just being obtuse.

Indeed, my common sense tells me that given the dem's penchant for using the covid for control of the citizenry if they knew of a new variant coming down the pike then they would be playing it up no end like they are doing with the current one that started in South Africa.

Bear in mind that there is no new variant till one rears it's ugly head somewhere in the world.....It's just a fact that, somewhat like the flu, there will be a new strain of it by and by.

The only thing open to question is how bad the next one will be compared to the strains that went before it and if our current immunizations or future preventative measures are good enough to stave a new variant off.

Harris tries to do damage control after letting is slip that she and Biden did not see the variants Delta and Omicron coming

"We didn't see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn't see Delta coming," Harris said. "We didn't see Omicron coming. And that's the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants."

The Biden administration, of course, could not have predicted the specific variants of the virus that have plagued the world. However, viral mutation is a well-established scientific fact, so Harris' admission understandably generated headlines across the media on Friday. After all, President Joe Biden essentially declared victory over COVID-19 in July when he declared American "independence" from the virus.

Hilarious! But luckily for her, Progressives don't give a damn how stupid and inept they are, they drank the cool aid long ago.

But what is not hilarious is that more have died under the inept Harris and Biden than under Trump, and more will die.

Luckily, none of it is their fault though, as where with Trump, it was all his fault while he was President

At least that makes us all feel much better about things.
The cackling idiot doesn't know who the real President is.

Biden’s mistake was going too easy on conservatives. Vaccination should have been mandated in the spring, soon as all adults were eligible. Need to put your foot in conservative asses.

Its always a mistake to pick someone for high office just because they can check off enough boxes- Asian, black, West Indian, broad.

Brandon should have considered competence when he made his choice.
One has to be competent to be able to chose competence. Thief in Chief Biden is not.

Biden’s mistake was going too easy on conservatives. Vaccination should have been mandated in the spring, soon as all adults were eligible. Need to put your foot in conservative asses.

Show of hands, everyone who's surprised the EyeB thinks the real problem was allowing any personal freedom at all. Anyone? Anyone?

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back