Kamala Harris makes my stomach turn

She went into the interview with the presentation for I'm a friendly and you're a friendly, so let's make this interview about how wonderful I am, love, racism and Donald Trump.

She's disgusting and a disgrace. All the things PROGS project at Trump, and they managed to build her. That meets the definition of insanity and decay.

Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Not just "outlaw" them....but confiscate them all
Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Simply having more organized militia means being able to concentrate more "force" to combat forest fires as well.

I read the first few words of this nonsensical post without taking notice of the author first, and still immediately knew it was danielpalos. LOL
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well.

Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Not just "outlaw" them....but confiscate them all
Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Simply having more organized militia means being able to concentrate more "force" to combat forest fires as well.

I read the first few words of this nonsensical post without taking notice of the author first, and still immediately knew it was danielpalos. LOL
how is regulating them going to give us 0 security problems?.....

Forum List

Back