Kamala Harris makes my stomach turn

Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Not just "outlaw" them....but confiscate them all
Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation

They could try to do that...until SCOTUS -- with the newly sworn-in ACB -- overturns any such law or regulation as patently unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010).

THAT is why the 3 SCOTUS seats filled by Trump were so monumental for the continued protection of our constitutional rights long after he is gone from office.

That will help......

until the democrats "Pack" the court.....and they most certainly will
I'm not a lawyer, but wouldn't it be funny if the SCOTUS ruled that "court packing" was illegal based upon the precedents going all the way back to 1827. What could the Democrats do if the court ruled their actions illegal and simply refused to seat any members above the traditional nine?

Yes, it "could" happen.

Just know that whether Biden OR harris....they have promised to swear in Beto O'Rourke to be Gun Czar.....
And he has publicly PROMISED to take ALL AR15's and AK47's....then ALL semi autos....then everything left.

Once that is allowed to become Law....I don't care what ANY internet Tuff Gys says as he beats his hairless chest....They ARE GONE

Should they win the White House...I guarantee the very first step will be massive Gun BuyBack programs

NATIONAL, Federal Government Run Firearms Buy Back Programs are the first step in the road to confiscation
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Simply having more organized militia means being able to concentrate more "force" to combat forest fires as well.

Yes, it "could" happen.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Simply having more organized militia means being able to concentrate more "force" to combat forest fires as well.

I read the first few words of this nonsensical post without taking notice of the author first, and still immediately knew it was danielpalos. LOL

Yes, it "could" happen.

I read the first few words of this nonsensical post without taking notice of the author first, and still immediately knew it was danielpalos. LOL
yea danny is pretty far out there....

Camala looks like a linebacker!

Random post here in regards to lyrics...

It's unbelievable this deep-state appointed POTUS could become reality, God help us. That grin on her face is the look of evil, no honor, no integrity, there's not a genuine bone in her body.

I have yet to find anyong in D.C. who doesn't have an evil grin to include fake Melania...

You know you fancy her.

Camala is ugly as fuck. There is no amount of alcohol that would make that monster fuckable. Camala seems transgender like Micheal Obama. But who knows since their medical records are not public.

Cool song.

It's unbelievable this deep-state appointed POTUS could become reality, God help us. That grin on her face is the look of evil, no honor, no integrity, there's not a genuine bone in her body.

I have yet to find anyong in D.C. who doesn't have an evil grin to include fake Melania...

You know you fancy her.
I just couldn't afford her.

Have you seen on TV the way she interrogates witnesses in the Senate? The woman is a vicious, manipulative overbearing bitch.

Yes, it "could" happen.

They could try to do that...until SCOTUS -- with the newly sworn-in ACB -- overturns any such law or regulation as patently unconstitutional. See District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010).

THAT is why the 3 SCOTUS seats filled by Trump were so monumental for the continued protection of our constitutional rights long after he is gone from office.

That will help......

until the democrats "Pack" the court.....and they most certainly will
Don't bet on it. The last time it was tried, Congress refused to do it.

That dull brain is so used to gobbling on a dick at the first sign of stress and now she can't believe she's supposed to respond coherently to actual questions. Hence the insufferable, nervous giggling and cackling.

Forum List

Back