Kamala Harris Is Now Making Joe Biden’s Head of State Calls for Him.

A white house staffer has leaked that she is worried about the resident...said he yelled at her that she was lying about what he had said two weeks ago....she had to show him his speech where he said word for word what she had told him....
Joe said to the staffer "I never said that and I would never say that".....
Yikes....
I still give it 6 months before he's 25th-ed
I think he'll resign before that happens.

A white house staffer has leaked that she is worried about the resident...said he yelled at her that she was lying about what he had said two weeks ago....she had to show him his speech where he said word for word what she had told him....
Joe said to the staffer "I never said that and I would never say that".....
Yikes....
I still give it 6 months before he's 25th-ed
The man has had a stroke it appears, so I wonder how they've hid that from everyone ?? You can see that it messed up his speech and thought process. It will eventually turn into either dementia or alzheimer's. Done seen it to many times.

The greatest administration in American history!

I hope she asked about Macrons close ties with China into Africa, now that France has accepted China as a partner there. Using Chinese money, primarily shipped to them from the West.

All of her calls should be asking governments, "how can we work together to deal with Chinas expansion into ________?" Be it the Middle East, Africa or Western education institutes and controlling Western politicians.

I hope she is a leader and not just a career politician looking to attain wealth for her and her family...
this twat is a WHORE. nothing more, nothing less

This sort of post is degusting and sickening. What the fuck is wrong with you juvenile delinquents? Never mind, I know. Your problem is that she is a strong woman and that scares the shit out of you weak little pricks. You are probably an incel (Iinvoluntary Celebit) who hates women and then blames them for rejecting you when they realize how fucked up you are.

Try this. Stop the disparaging attacks. If you do not like her, explain why in terms of her politics and policies. Put your big boy pants on and scratch your head real hard to make your brains work (if you have any) and come up with some objective reasons and an adult critique of her as a politician. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go back and cuddle your blow up sex doll
Really? MeBelle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum A thumbs down? Is that all that you have to say? Are you really unable to muster the brain ower to write a rebuttle?

Joe ' Mario Kart' Biden cannot take phone calls from heads of state.

No wonder they are keeping troops in DC through the end of the year. As it dawns on more and more Americans as to how they have been and are being played. They know that January 6 was Lexington and more is to come. No one wanted Commie-la, she couldn't even make it to the first caucus in 2020 dropping out in December 2019.

The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
It states:
Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today with President Emmanuel Macron of France, and expressed her commitment to strengthening bilateral ties between the United States and France and to revitalizing the transatlantic alliance. Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world. They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together. The Vice President thanked President Macron for his leadership on the issue of gender equality and for France’s contribution to NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-16-at-10.10.52-AM-800x424.png

I don't know who is worse. The people who make this shit up, the people who pass it on knowing that it's bullshit, or the people who are stupid enough to believe it
The National Pulse - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 458009
MeBelle | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Does not seem to have much to add to the discussion. Apparen tly not firering on all cylendars

No wonder they are keeping troops in DC through the end of the year. As it dawns on more and more Americans as to how they have been and are being played. They know that January 6 was Lexington and more is to come. No one wanted Commie-la, she couldn't even make it to the first caucus in 2020 dropping out in December 2019.

The White House published a readout yesterday entitled “Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris Call with President Emmanuel Macron of France.”
It states:
Vice President Kamala Harris spoke today with President Emmanuel Macron of France, and expressed her commitment to strengthening bilateral ties between the United States and France and to revitalizing the transatlantic alliance. Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world. They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together. The Vice President thanked President Macron for his leadership on the issue of gender equality and for France’s contribution to NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance rover.
It is bizarre for a Vice President to be making contact with key world leaders just weeks into a new administration.
The President has also still refused to call the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Well Harris is dumber than a box of rocks so I'm sure those world leaders are impressed. LOL

I don't know about impressed, but I'm sure the ones that are hostile to the US are thrilled.

It states:

The guy only campaigned at two old drive-in theaters and a high school gym. He knew election would be stolen with mail-in ballots.

It states:

Well Harris is dumber than a box of rocks so I'm sure those world leaders are impressed. LOL

I don't know about impressed, but I'm sure the ones that are hostile to the US are thrilled.
I am damned sure not impressed by people who have to call an acomplished black woman ":dumb" That tell me all that I need to know about your level of intelect

It states:

I am damned sure not impressed by people who have to call an acomplished black woman ":dumb" That tell me all that I need to know about your level of intelect

Accomplished?? Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

I work with many fine black woman who are more accomplished that Harris will ever be. She got where she is on her back. Willy Brown ring any bells??

It states:

She is not dumb. She is 100% fucking incompetent. Threat to our national security.

It states:

Accomplished?? Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

I work with many fine black woman who are more accomplished that Harris will ever be. She got where she is on her back. Willy Brown ring any bells??
Please provide documentation .Otherwise it all Gish Gallop

It states:

She has a law degree-Brown did not help her with that
She was a District Attorney -Brown did not help her with that
She was an Attorney General-Brown did not help her with that
She was a United States Senetor -Brown did not help her with that
She is now the Vice President -Brown advised her not to take the job

So she had an affair with brown, So what? Do you want to compare her sexual history with that of Trump?
So what did willie Brown do for her

Kamala Harris & Willie Brown: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
In yet another op-ed, Brown opened up about their relationship. The column was headlined, “Willie Brown: Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?” In that column, Brown said he supported Harris’s career but “had also helped scores of other politicians over the years,” the Post reported, adding that he wrote, “The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.”

You can read that op-ed here in full. In it, he wrote, “Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career
by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.”

So what? get the fuck over it

It states:

A.) She is not black.
B.) She is a threat to our national security.

It states:

A.) She is not black.
B.) She is a threat to our national security.
a)You are out of your fucking mind
b) You are a moron
c) You spew bovine excrement that you can't back up and don't even understand

It states:

How much do you need to know to lay down and spread them? Hell, you could probably do it.

Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? (snopes.com)

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
And there is this
Kamala Harris tweeted support for a bail fund, but the money didn’t just assist protesters - The Washington Post
Now please shut up!

Guess you missed her bailing out the looters, rioters and arsonists in Portland, Seattle and Indi.
Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? (snopes.com)

What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.
What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment.
And there is this
Kamala Harris tweeted support for a bail fund, but the money didn’t just assist protesters - The Washington Post
Now please shut up!
The WP? And Snopes for Dopes? You shut up.

It states:

How much do you need to know to lay down and spread them? Hell, you could probably do it.
I'm willing to bet my right arm that you are an INCEL. You have no respect for women, you see them only as sex objects, they knoe it and want nothing to do with you. Too close to home dude?

What's True
What's False
And there is this
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

What's True
What's False
And there is this
Now please shut up!
Refute it them Incel!

Forum List

Back