Kamala Harris involved in a car accident

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Vice President Kamala Harris was reportedly involved in a minor car accident earlier this week that had not been publicly disclosed until Wednesday evening.

Her motorcade hit a curb with enough force to disable one of the car's wheels late on Monday morning, the Washington Post reported.

Nobody was injured and Harris reportedly was transferred to another vehicle and continued her route. The vice president was traveling to the White House at the time.

She had reportedly been examined by medics once she arrived at the White House who confirmed Harris was fine.

The incident was apparently described as a 'mechanical failure' to senior Secret Service officials.

The driver of her car had overcorrected at a tunnel in the Washington, DC neighborhood of Foggy Bottom.

comment:
She had reportedly been examined by medics once she arrived at the White House who confirmed that Harris normally was no brain waves.
Maybe was trying to wrench the steering wheel out of the driver's hands like the Dems accused Trump of doing.

Vice President Kamala Harris was reportedly involved in a minor car accident earlier this week that had not been publicly disclosed until Wednesday evening.

Her motorcade hit a curb with enough force to disable one of the car's wheels late on Monday morning, the Washington Post reported.

Nobody was injured and Harris reportedly was transferred to another vehicle and continued her route. The vice president was traveling to the White House at the time.

She had reportedly been examined by medics once she arrived at the White House who confirmed Harris was fine.

The incident was apparently described as a 'mechanical failure' to senior Secret Service officials.

The driver of her car had overcorrected at a tunnel in the Washington, DC neighborhood of Foggy Bottom.

comment:
She had reportedly been examined by medics once she arrived at the White House who confirmed that Harris normally was no brain waves.
Maybe was trying to wrench the steering wheel out of the driver's hands like the Dems accused Trump of doing.
A dem didn't accuse Trump of that.

Well, I was in a car which is this big metal thing that rolls on 4 wheels which go round & round and one of the wheels hit a curb which is a concrete type thing on the side of the road and that is, you know, not good for the wheel so we got in another car which also had wheels but we didn't hit a curb with that one...........................

Now I'm not one for wishing harm and illness to others, but let me explain why I really don't care. Karma is a bitch and I am truly afraid that the Biden/Harris administration is going to wind up destroying this country. It's only a matter of time before they take cars away from us now.

Well, I was in a car which is this big metal thing that rolls on 4 wheels which go round & round and one of the wheels hit a curb which is a concrete type thing on the side of the road and that is, you know, not good for the wheel so we got in another car which also had wheels but we didn't hit a curb with that one...........................
And the significance of the passage of time means we should prioritize our kids because climate change.

comment:
You sure it was a car and not a broom?
download-81.jpg

Forum List

Back