'Kamala Harris Introduced As The Next President Of The United States'...If You Don'T Know THIS Is The Democrats' Plan.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Then you're what Jonathon Gruber declared you to be: S T U P I D!

Only 2% of ALL Democrats during the Democratic party Primary wanted Kamala Harris to be their pick for President...but that is EXACTLY what every vote cast for 'China' / 'Dementia' Joe is for, to make Kamala Harris the next President.

Again, Pelosi presented legislation to make it easier to remove a President from office via the 25th Amendment, and at the time declared this is NOT about President Trump. No, it was about replacing Joe Biden with Kamala Harris as fast as they can should Joe Biden win.

They are not even trying to hide it with only 2 (1) days before the election.

A vote cast for Joe Biden is a vote cast for Obama's promised 'Fundamental Change' for America, to convert this country into a Communist /Marxist nation. The oppression and suppression of our Constitutional and Civil rights in the name of COVID-19 by Democrats not even in full power yet was / is only a taste of what is to come if Joe Biden, the 'Trojan Beijing Horse', wins.

Sorry bout that,

1. She would of been better than Biden, she would of failed, but we would then have a girl to blame for all this destruction we are seeing, the economy going down, prices at the grocery store on rise, every time I go maybe I spend 35.00 more.
2. Its terrible how Biden has done, can't imagine how it could be worse, maybe Camel Toe, come out and fail him better, lets not find out.
3. She is a bag of tricks, maybe she would pull tricks, on the side walk, of the White House.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back