Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

You'll get yours

No one will ever forget what the Democrats did, and we're willing to do, to 'flush Donny out of the White House'.

I know DEMOCRATS who've told me point blank they'll never vote for another Democrat as long as they live, because of what the current bunch of corrupt progtards have done.
And just what do you think that Democrats did to "flush Donny out of the White House"? ...other than out-smart and out-vote him?

You Korrupt Klown Kar fools had sixty-two filings amongst a wide variety of law-court jurisdictions across the country.

Many of them appearing before Republican or even Rump-appointed judges and justicies.

You got laughed out of court on all but one of them - some for lack of standing and the rest for a complete lack of merit.

And the one that got a second look before being tossed out could not show anything even close to sufficient to reverse the outcome.

Your Orange Buffoon lost - Bigly - and you crying whiny bitches just aren't Man Enough to admit you lost and dig in and commit to doing better next time.

And then the kokksukker actually summons rioters to the nation's capitol and he-and-his-lieutenants and son incite those gullible sheep to assault Congress.

I strongly suggest that you not run Benedict Arnold Rump again unless you want to get your a$$e$ kicked again at the polls.

The idiot Democrats have gone off the deep end and it's time to flush them too... if you run Rump again, you'll lose, and they'll do even MORE demage.

Time to get your heads out of your a$$e$... stop playing the whiny-bitch victim... jettison your Orange Albatross... and come outta the gate charging again.

If... IF... you can find the wisdom... and the ball$... to break your cultist-dependency on your failed standard bearer and start moving forward again.

And just what do you think that Democrats did to "flush Donny out of the White House"? ...other than out-smart and out-vote him?

You Korrupt Klown Kar fools had sixty-two filings amongst a wide variety of law-court jurisdictions across the country.

Many of them appearing before Republican or even Rump-appointed judges and justicies.

You got laughed out of court on all but one of them - some for lack of standing and the rest for a complete lack of merit.

And the one that got a second look before being tossed out could not show anything even close to sufficient to reverse the outcome.

Your Orange Buffoon lost - Bigly - and you crying whiny bitches just aren't Man Enough to admit you lost and dig in and commit to doing better next time.

And then the kokksukker actually summons rioters to the nation's capitol and he-and-his-lieutenants and son incite those gullible sheep to assault Congress.

I strongly suggest that you not run Benedict Arnold Rump again unless you want to get your a$$e$ kicked again at the polls.

The idiot Democrats have gone off the deep end and it's time to flush them too... if you run Rump again, you'll lose, and they'll do even MORE demage.

Time to get your heads out of your a$$e$... stop playing the whiny-bitch victim... jettison your Orange Albatross... and come outta the gate charging again.

If... IF... you can find the wisdom... and the ball$... to break your cultist-dependency on your failed standard bearer and start moving forward again.
Wow TDS much ? Hell only Trump and many conservatives are keeping the fires hot on their Democrat foe's. So you are into capitulation so the Democrat's can abuse you more ?? I know you are well aware of what the Democrat's have been doing, and what they believe in, but you want any resistance because of a support for Trump to just lay down their votes at the alter of the Democrat's because of Trump ?? Good luck with that.

And yet, we still have the useful idiots claiming the Republicans are the racist ones. I don’t think most people are falling for that anymore.
In the world of critical thinking, you left out the argument.

FEMA Individual Assistance is already available to all Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian, regardless of race or background.

Is the Ho so ignorant of Federal law that she does not understand that it is illegal for the Federal government to discriminate based upon race?

She suppose to have a degree in law. Was she absent the day they discussed the Constitution and the 14th Amendment? Has she ever even heard of the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

Did she get her law degree like she got her positions in government, by giving blowjobs?
She said low-income and people of color. Where is the racism? Answer, there is none. Just another made up grievance by the toadies.

I would encourage Kumquat Harris to announce the royal regime's criteria for rebuilding on a daily, if not hourly, basis. I mean beat it into heads until the entire nation vomits equity. Then we vote.
I would encourage Harris to say exactly what she has been saying, your made up racism, not withstanding.

Free cartons of Newports and 40oz of Old E!
Funny, because that's exactly what I have to keep picking up along the road in front of my property.. 40oz bud in the blue cans, black and mild wrapper's, lottery card's, 40oz empty bottles of beer, empty wine bottles, and empty McDonald's bags and empty food trays. Not far from us is a huge trailer park, and a lot of people walk to the store from that park, and they show zero respect for the communities or properties they pass by when going and coming. These are the people that should come first eh Kamala ??

What a freaking shame it all is.

Funny, I don't hear anything about "whites come last".

These people are conditioned to just make up their own paranoid fantasies on the fly and post them for each other on the internet.

Then the lies spread like wildfire.
You know damned good and well that what was said by her didn't need to be said by her, because everyone would be taken care of when it comes to relief. If anything they are creating this narrative by their ridiculous words spoken. It's all pandering for vote's in the coming election's. Division and isolation is their goals, and don't you forget it.

You just typed the prescription for privilege, and your dumb ass doesn't even know it. How pitiful is that?

In other words, you just typed out all the symptoms of white privileged racism. And you're too GD ignorant and shallow to see it.
How does a hurricane target blacks and women?

Funny, because that's exactly what I have to keep picking up along the road in front of my property.. 40oz bud in the blue cans, black and mild wrapper's, lottery card's, 40oz empty bottles of beer, empty wine bottles, and empty McDonald's bags and empty food trays. Not far from us is a huge trailer park, and a lot of people walk to the store from that park, and they show zero respect for the communities or properties they pass by when going and coming. These are the people that should come first eh Kamala ??

What a freaking shame it all is.
It's called the symptoms of privilege. It all comes back to bite, and idiots like you don't see it. It's the same kind of thinking with illegals. The U.S. goes and flushes out all their resources, representative governments, and now they come here. And yet, you don't want the blacks and the browns but you're willing to go along with the opression. A real piece of shit you are.

You know damned good and well that what was said by her didn't need to be said by her, because everyone would be taken care of when it comes to relief. If anything they are creating this narrative by their ridiculous words spoken. It's all pandering for vote's in the coming election's. Division and isolation is their goals, and don't you forget it.
Bull fucking shit! 400 years of oppression has taught minorities different.

Wow TDS much ? Hell only Trump and many conservatives are keeping the fires hot on their Democrat foe's. So you are into capitulation so the Democrat's can abuse you more ?? I know you are well aware of what the Democrat's have been doing, and what they believe in, but you want any resistance because of a support for Trump to just lay down their votes at the alter of the Democrat's because of Trump ?? Good luck with that.
It was tabulated that Trump has committed 55 known crimes since 2015. And you support him? Do you have any self respect? President Trump's staggering record of uncharged crimes - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

Forum List

Back