Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Nobody listens to her... there's no way that the Administration will play that game when doling-out hurricane relief... not even Dems are THAT dumb...

They were dumb enough to elect her to this nation's second-highest office.

Can you name any Democrapic policy that indicates them to be any more intelligent than that? Just one?

Democrats haven't been this openly racist since owned slaves. Some things never change. Pathetic.
And yet, we still have the useful idiots claiming the Republicans are the racist ones. I don’t think most people are falling for that anymore.

Your rant has no meaning, because when Democrats owned slaves in the south, they were the same people today as back then. Except most are Republicans.
They're immortal? No wonder Democrat evil is so pervasive. On a more serious note, indeed, same racist Democrats, different era. Nothing new. There is no evidence that Republicans are anything like the Democrats who created the Klan.

You remind me of a racist because you are.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Biden sees dead people ('Where's Jackie?')

You see 'racists'...

1. Stop doing 'THIS'

1664650090000.png

2. Get help

This thread is so revealing of these shallow minded racists, who expose their own racism by making the comments of Harris racist.

These Trump toadies talk the most about racism, therefore, they are the racists.
You are a racist defending a racist.

Vice President Kamala Harris was slammed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' rapid response director Christina Pushaw after the former senator made racially charged comments regarding the release of federal relief funds following Hurricane Ian.

Speaking at the Democratic National Committee's Women's Leadership Forum on Friday, Harris said that it was people of color and lower-income communities who are 'most impacted by these extreme [weather] conditions.'

The devastation inflicted on Florida came into focus a day after Ian struck as a monstrous Category 4 hurricane, one of the strongest storms ever to hit the U.S.

She went on: 'We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity.'

Harris added: 'Understanding not everyone starts out at the same place, and if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities.'

Comment:
This the year 2022.
It has been 58 years since the Republicans passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
And the Democrats still refuse to accept that everyone has the same Civil Rights
Racial discrimination is illegal.
"Equity" is just another crazy Left Wing euphemism for hate and discrimination.

They were dumb enough to elect her to this nation's second-highest office.
You didn't give them (or us Indies and Reagan Democrats) much choice on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, did you?

Had you (a) stuck to much of the Rumpian Agenda but (b) served-up a better standard bearer, you might "own" the White House at the moment.

Can you name any Democrapic policy that indicates them to be any more intelligent than that? Just one?
1. getting out of Afghanistan (even if they botched the execution big-time)

2. COVID vaccine distribution

3. repairing of NATO

...for starters.

I am NOT a fan of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe nor the present Democratic administration nor their policies.

But I understand why a great many people decided to vote Teflon Don out of office.

Karmel-Korn Harris was part of the price that had to be paid to flush Donny out of the White House.

White privilege has left poor blacks and whites out of the loop for as long as our founding. Do you think this is something new?
Why then did so many black people vote for the rich old racist white man?

1. getting out of Afghanistan (even if they botched the execution big-time)

Not a Democrap policy. I think both sides saw the need for it to happen eventually. the Democrap policy here, would be the way that Joe Biden fucked it up.

2. COVID vaccine distribution

Seriously? Pushing a dangerous experimental drug on people, that ended up causing much more harm than it was fraudulently sold as being intended to prevent? Forcing many to choose between taking this dangerous drug, or keeping their jobs?

You're citing this as a non-stupid Democrap policy?

3. repairing of NATO

Really? What have the Democraps done or proposed to “repair NATO”. Nothing. Not a damn thing.

You have completely failed to refute my point. If anything, you've proven my point.

Equity naturally needs to favour blacks at this point in time in America.

No matter how much special privileges they're granted, it can never make up for what white America has done against them.

And doubly so for what white America continues to do against them!
I’m curious…with America being so evil toward blacks….why haven’t and why aren’t ANY blacks returning to their homeland?

FEMA Individual Assistance is already available to all Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian, regardless of race or background.

Is the Ho so ignorant of Federal law that she does not understand that it is illegal for the Federal government to discriminate based upon race?

She suppose to have a degree in law. Was she absent the day they discussed the Constitution and the 14th Amendment? Has she ever even heard of the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

Did she get her law degree like she got her positions in government, by giving blowjobs?

How about this? White people have flood insurance, and will mainly be made whole by those insurance proceeds. Flood insurance is HEAVILY subsidized by taxpayers. In fact, if were not for flood insurance subsidies., much of the construction that goes on by the seaside would simply not happen. If you couldn't get flood insurance, no bank would lend you money to build, or for a mortgage. Indeed, it is STUPID to build a house on a fucking sand spit by the ocean (outer banks of North Carolina, for example) , knowing that soon or later it will be destroyed by a storm.

So the Federal relief money should flow to those households and businesses that DO NOT HAVE flood insurance.

Get it?

Are you saying everyone from the south was a Democrat who owned slaves back then, and now they are Republicans in the south who treat blacks equal? :laughing0301:🤪:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg::spinner::aargh: Have you ever been to the south? I'm from the south, and whites in many of your hick towns still openly call blacks the N word in public eateries, and they are all Republicans. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?
I would encourage Kumquat Harris to announce the royal regime's criteria for rebuilding on a daily, if not hourly, basis. I mean beat it into heads until the entire nation vomits equity. Then we vote.

Forum List

Back