Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

I was in a large room of Republican Jews at a conference (I’m Jewish), and I whispered to the guy next to me that I used to be a Democrat. He said there was no need to whisper - that so was every person in the room.
What happened? Did they all lose their self respect?

This is precisely why they should be encouraged. So that people will turn away in disgust.
Are you saying everyone from the south was a Democrat who owned slaves back then, and now they are Republicans in the south who treat blacks equal? :laughing0301:🤪:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg::spinner::aargh: Have you ever been to the south? I'm from the south, and whites in many of your hick towns still openly call blacks the N word in public eateries, and they are all Republicans. Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

Kamala is on record for describing exactly what equity is, and it is not equal treatment...

"So, there’s a big difference between equality and equity. Equality suggests, “Oh, everyone should get the same amount.” The problem with that: Not everybody’s starting out from the same place. So, if we’re all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here, we could get the same amount, but you’re still going to be that far back behind me. It’s about giving people the resources and the support they need so that everyone can be on equal footing, and then compete on equal footing. Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place.

There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

@KamalaHarris) November 1, 2020

[Link]

BWK reminds me of a spoiled little kid throwing a tantrum in the middle of a super market aisle - screaming, crying, calling people names, insulting people, embarrassing himself without even realizing it.

View attachment 703877

In such a situation you don't try to lower yourself to their level to try to reason with them. You dont try to stop them. You just laugh at them and walk on by.

:p
You remind me of a racist because you are.

Kamala is on record for describing exactly what equity is, and it is not equal treatment...

"So, there’s a big difference between equality and equity. Equality suggests, “Oh, everyone should get the same amount.” The problem with that: Not everybody’s starting out from the same place. So, if we’re all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here, we could get the same amount, but you’re still going to be that far back behind me. It’s about giving people the resources and the support they need so that everyone can be on equal footing, and then compete on equal footing. Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place.

There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

@KamalaHarris) November 1, 2020

[Link]
Equality does not suggest the same amount. That's your invention, not Harris's. Try again. Look the word up in the dictionary, that'll help.

People don't start out at the same place for a reason. It's called oppression, race, privilege, or bad luck. Most of those have been by design for four hundred years.

There were no lies. The idiot VP said she was prioritizing poor people and black people. So she is prioritizing according to SES and race - with whites (unless they’re poor) coming last.

There is no excuse to interject race into where funds should be directed. One’s skin color should not be a factor in how rescue funds are distributed.
Where did she say "coming last" liar?

Ideology twists the mind.

Normal Person: "I like apples!"

Trumpster: "WHY DO YOU HATE BANANAS! YOU'RE EVIL AND SATANIC AND HITLER".
This thread is so revealing of these shallow minded racists, who expose their own racism by making the comments of Harris racist.

These Trump toadies talk the most about racism, therefore, they are the racists.

Forum List

Back