Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

Violation of equal protections clause. Not that this crooked lying administration cares

Is this code for "Democrat run communities that we control and can benefit financially from?"

The American people aren't racist, though some in your government appear to be. Though in reality, I don't think Harris or even Biden are specifically racist, but their desire to appease their voting base with crude language really hurts their narrative (and that which the world sees and hears).

Free cartons of Newports and 40oz of Old E!
I guess Lootie's bin will be full of money. ;)

R.62d621eb0c2a127ecc27102d3ca1b51d

I guess Lootie's bin will be full of money. ;)

R.62d621eb0c2a127ecc27102d3ca1b51d
Ahhh the Heineken thief of New Orleans I remember him. Shame I couldn't save some pics of them stealing big screen TVs and using them as flotation devices with piles of clothes and shoes looted on top as they pushed them down the flooded streets

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

Last edited:
Is there anything these racists won’t vies through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

Yep. 39 days from midterms.

Dumbest **** that ever lived.

Is there anything these racists won’t vies through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

She is simply stating not to leave those people out of the loop.
Trying to spin that because you and someone else doesn't like her seems to be nothing but a personal issue.

Why did she keep trying to put the mic in her mouth? She needs to reread our guiding documents. The say "all men are created equal" Nowhere in any of them is the democrat word "equity" used. I was taught that "equity" is what results as I pay off my mortgage. Using that logic--what have these lower income POC done to pay anything off except for the freebies that the democrats keep giving them for --- being born?

New Topics

Forum List

Back