Kamala Harris: "From The Middle Of The Road, Moderate Wing Of The Party ..."

People this is classic Dem propaganda. Either Biden and Harris have been lying to placate the left, or they are lying about being moderate. We all know for a fact that Dems always fake a shift to the center in the general election. Otherwise they would lose the election. The question is are these two Dems truly moderates or are they left wing radicals lying and pretending to be moderate to fool the American people into voting for them?
One thing is for certain. Trump favors strong rightist central leadership control, just as the dictators he admires. There is no getting around it. His policies benefit wall street far more than main street. His word is worthless as he has proven he cannot trusted to act in the long term for the American people in keeping with the intentions of the framers of our constitution.

what about trump makes you say that he favors "strong" control?
The leaders he admires favor strongman control and he has complimented that they have that kind of control, not possible in Democracies. He Has threatened states with cutting off funds he is not in charge of on things that is not the Federal Government place to dictate. During the riots he wanted to bring in Federal troops but was reminded that the founding fathers were very leery of that happening and very dangerous to states right. Chairman of Joint Chiefs was against it, and the troops were sent back to fort Bragg. He wanted to federalize natational guard, but was told that was the same thing, because once called up on Federal Duty, they are U.S. Army, just like it says on their uniform. He had Homeland defense constitute a force of Federal troops not of the Army, sent them in, not just to protect Federal property, but to actually conduct operation not in the protest or riot, but actually using unidentified/unidentifiable Federal secret police that were filmed snatching people off the street without stating a charge, thrown into an unmarked car and disappeared until they chose to release them. Trump will be a dictator in a heartbeat if allowed. He will not be allowed. To curb illegal immigration of families he ramped up separating children from parents and not only hold longer than was allowed but sometime kids were transport hundreds of miles away. Court had to make him give the back, though he resisted while he could and as far as I know, not all of those kids have yet been reunited. These are what I have observed, reported in the news, on the internet and including right here on this board. Also note, he does not believe the power of the purse strings to be in the hands of Congress, feeling he has authority to sign the budget and appropriations bill and take credit for their pass, but turn around and misdirect those funds he previously approved from what both house of Congress appropriated the money for to his own pet project to suite his political whims and friends, knowing it was illegal, but spending the money before the courts could react. The judge ruled it illegal. The appeals court also ruled it illegal, but the money is gone now isn't. The just had to put more money back it to replace what he stole. Can't impeach again that close to election. The crook with his one man, strongman act got away with it until November Election and January inauguration of Joe Biden.
Fake news, chinaman.
Really Mike? What did I say, you do not think is verifiable accurate. It is not fake, just because you do not like it. Reality is real. Embrace it.

about six in 10 Americans currently support such a ban.

Most of the population is in big cities. Most people in big cities don't know which end of a gun to hold. This is exemplary of why we use the electoral college vs a popular vote in our presidential elections.

It is just that people are not believing it, when they can pull up their own info on the internet.

People aren't getting correct info on the Internet. It is being spun by the major news outlets and users are being directed to the spinners by big tech. This is rather obvious.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes and ballooning the deficit, yet again, I said the definition of insanity was cutting taxes and increasing spending and thinking that the third time would be the charm, and the economy wouldn't crash, and here we are.

You do realize COVID is the reason we saw a downturn, right? The entire world saw a downturn. We are actually fairing very well considering the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic, nearly all economic indicators were positive. We were thriving. We will thrive again, but only if Trump is re-elected. If Biden wins, we will be back to the handouts and food stamps.

Young people, with the credit cards maxxed out, and massive amounts of student debt, aren't going to be consuming much over the next few years. Republican "supply side" economics completely forgets the "demand" side of "supply and demand". With no "demand", because young people are paying off their covid19 debt and their student debt, your economy is going to contract further.

It is mostly irresponsible Democrats(naive children) that get themselves into this kind of trouble. When you have been told that you are a victim of sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. your entire life you feel you are owed something and nothing is your fault or your responsibility. That is the Democratic way...to have a nation full of spoiled, unappreciative children.

It's time to rebuild the American economy so that it serves the PEOPLE, first. All of the people. The rising tide that lifts ALL boats, not just the yachts.

You mean lets take money from those that are wealthy and give it to the adolescent minded, Democratic children to stop the tantrums. Gotcha.

who knew republicans like double taxation.

Tramp and the republicans set up large cities to fail

Democratic leadership sets everything up to fail, big cities included.
People aren't getting correct info on the Internet. It is being spun by the major news outlets and users are being directed to the spinners by big tech. This is rather obvious.
It is all out there. Many facts easily verifiable and many people, especially Donnie accurately quoted as well as the numbers to support or refute, directly from government agencies, ours as well as other countries. You either have forgotten how to research or simply turning a blind eye.

about six in 10 Americans currently support such a ban.

Most of the population is in big cities. Most people in big cities don't know which end of a gun to hold. This is exemplary of why we use the electoral college vs a popular vote in our presidential elections.

It is just that people are not believing it, when they can pull up their own info on the internet.

Back when Trump was cutting taxes and ballooning the deficit, yet again, I said the definition of insanity was cutting taxes and increasing spending and thinking that the third time would be the charm, and the economy wouldn't crash, and here we are.

You do realize COVID is the reason we saw a downturn, right? The entire world saw a downturn. We are actually fairing very well considering the pandemic. Prior to the pandemic, nearly all economic indicators were positive. We were thriving. We will thrive again, but only if Trump is re-elected. If Biden wins, we will be back to the handouts and food stamps.

Young people, with the credit cards maxxed out, and massive amounts of student debt, aren't going to be consuming much over the next few years. Republican "supply side" economics completely forgets the "demand" side of "supply and demand". With no "demand", because young people are paying off their covid19 debt and their student debt, your economy is going to contract further.

It is mostly irresponsible Democrats(naive children) that get themselves into this kind of trouble. When you have been told that you are a victim of sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. your entire life you feel you are owed something and nothing is your fault or your responsibility. That is the Democratic way...to have a nation full of spoiled, unappreciative children.

It's time to rebuild the American economy so that it serves the PEOPLE, first. All of the people. The rising tide that lifts ALL boats, not just the yachts.

You mean lets take money from those that are wealthy and give it to the adolescent minded, Democratic children to stop the tantrums. Gotcha.

who knew republicans like double taxation.

Tramp and the republicans set up large cities to fail

Democratic leadership sets everything up to fail, big cities included.
It is all out there. Many facts easily verifiable and many people, especially Donnie accurately quoted as well as the numbers to support or refute, directly from government agencies, ours as well as other countries. You either have forgotten how to research or simply turning a blind eye.

Yeah, it is out there. I do research, which is exactly why I am a Republican. The vast majority of people don't because they aren't that interested or are not computer savvy. They only read the headlines, thus why the left-wing dominated national media has such an affect on people. Heck, it even takes me a while to dig through the dog doo the left-wing media puts out to find the real answers.

Look at what San Francisco is known for today:

• Sky-high taxes
• Sanctuary city
• Sidewalks people do not even want to walk on

This is what Biden & Harris want for America.

There is a vast difference between Donald Trump and anyone else, and not in a good way. I have long believed that Trump was out to destroy the American economy because he blames American bankers for his business failures after they refused to lend to him after his 4th bankruptcy. What is happening now is his greatest revenge.

Trump would destroy the world just to watch it burn.

Your post comes across as the rantings of a hate filled raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Just the opposite. I was both a Bay Street banker, and a Bay Street law clerk. Analytical and coldly calculating at all times. Even now Trump has claimed that his business is being hampered by his inability to finance his deals outside the USA, while American banks continue to refuse to deal with him. He had promised the Republican Party that his corporation wouldn't negotiate any deals outside the USA while he was President, American banks still won't lend to him, so he can't do any deals in the USA either.

I worked next door to the Toronto Trump Tower and wondered why it was taking so long to get built. 8 years from the time it was announced, to when they broke ground. Most downtown developments took less than two years from the date of announcement. Trump Tower is the only downtown Toronto condo of more than 100 units, which has gone bankrupt in the past 20 years.

Watching the clusterfuck that is his standard management style these past three plus years, it's easy to see why he's such a failure as a businessman. He truly doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Instead of trying to do a thing in the proper way, he tries to bully his way through it, lacking the knowledge to prepare, or the ability to make a plan. Having never been answerable to anyone in his entire life, except his father, and having bought his way out of every jam in his entire life, he is ill equipped to be the President.

• Sky-high taxes
• Sanctuary city

You only look at the worst. Why? Ignorant or have an agenda?
Last time I visited SF, i witnessed another side of what it’s “known for”:

• Sky-high real estate valuations
• Ethical values
• Some of the most scenic views in the world
• Terrific multi-cultural cuisine

Why is the Demand/Supply ratio so high there to create a hi cost of living?
Yes, Harris, Biden & Pelosi want to make America Great Again ... as it was before Trump.

• Sky-high taxes
• Sanctuary city

You only look at the worst. Why? Ignorant or have an agenda?
Last time I visited SF, i witnessed another side of what it’s “known for”:

• Sky-high real estate valuations
• Ethical values
• Some of the most scenic views in the world
• Terrific multi-cultural cuisine

Why is the Demand/Supply ratio so high there to create a hi cost of living?
Yes, Harris, Biden & Pelosi want to make America Great Again ... as it was before Trump.

any city where they can't keep shit off the sidewalks, is nothing to be proud of.

There is a vast difference between Donald Trump and anyone else, and not in a good way. I have long believed that Trump was out to destroy the American economy because he blames American bankers for his business failures after they refused to lend to him after his 4th bankruptcy. What is happening now is his greatest revenge.

Trump would destroy the world just to watch it burn.

Your post comes across as the rantings of a hate filled raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Just the opposite. I was both a Bay Street banker, and a Bay Street law clerk. Analytical and coldly calculating at all times. Even now Trump has claimed that his business is being hampered by his inability to finance his deals outside the USA, while American banks continue to refuse to deal with him. He had promised the Republican Party that his corporation wouldn't negotiate any deals outside the USA while he was President, American banks still won't lend to him, so he can't do any deals in the USA either.

I worked next door to the Toronto Trump Tower and wondered why it was taking so long to get built. 8 years from the time it was announced, to when they broke ground. Most downtown developments took less than two years from the date of announcement. Trump Tower is the only downtown Toronto condo of more than 100 units, which has gone bankrupt in the past 20 years.

Watching the clusterfuck that is his standard management style these past three plus years, it's easy to see why he's such a failure as a businessman. He truly doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Instead of trying to do a thing in the proper way, he tries to bully his way through it, lacking the knowledge to prepare, or the ability to make a plan. Having never been answerable to anyone in his entire life, except his father, and having bought his way out of every jam in his entire life, he is ill equipped to be the President.

Yeah, our country was in such shambles pre-COVID, right? Also, I might add we are doing better in our economic recovery than many other countries. The proof is in the pudding, not in the rants of never-Trumpers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back