Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Polishprince: Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4
Faun: Huh? Where's the scarlet?

I have often heard that braindead idiots project their own shortcomings onto others when they realize that they can't compete in a discussion. You just provided proof of that.
LOLOL

By showing what a moron you are as I quoted my response to the OP which had everything to do with the OP despite your hollow denial of such?

:itsok:

How is life in Liarland?
How would I know? I quoted myself replying to the OP to show I addressed it.

So, still afraid to answer the question and trying to change the narrative. If indeed you did quote yourself it is only because no one cares for you enough to quote your mi9srepresented "facts".
Poor, deranged lunatic, I replied to your question. And you apparently cared enough about my quote since you replied to it when I first posted it.

People with your mental capacity should never accuse others of what they themselves suffer from.

If I did reply to your original post, possible, it obviously left little or no lasting impression on me, just like you.

It must suck to be you and realize that your rants have no effect on those of us who can actually think.
LOLOL

You can offer empty denials all you want but even you keep replying to my posts you claim have no effect. Seems you just unwittingly confessed you don't "actually think."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Non thinking is your method, obviously. All I am trying to do is to show you the error of your ways. To do so would require you to actually think, not something evident from your posts.

You continue to post what others have told you, no investigation of whether or not they have merit. You just continue to babble and try to insult any who disagree with you.

A real shame as you have the opportunity to think for yourself but steadfastly reject that notion.

Of course you feel safe in your little imaginary bubble while making a fool of yourself. It is the duty of any who an actually think to correct you, but you reject that also. This makes you pathetic and shows your inability to grasp any concept that can help you. You border on pathetic, maybe already crossed that border.
LOLOL

Repeating the same vacuous nonsense in back-to-back posts?

Sure, keep telling me you don't care about what I post; when really, you care enough that you inadvertently post it twice.

giphy.gif

Speaking of nonsense, do you even read your posts prior to hitting enter?

I at least say something while you say nothing at all. The intelligent community is not where you live.

You actually make Biden look normal, and that takes a lot.
^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.

Alright, naming yourself, finally. Keep trying, nobody is buying what you represent.
LOL

Proof again that morons like catman, no matter how hard they tax their underdeveloped brain, can do no better than, I know you are but what am I?

Once again, speaking of yourself. You really should quit Fawning over those that do your thinking for you.
LOLOL

C'mon, Peewee, can't you do better than...

2ua9ox.jpg

Why should I bother to when you can 't even respond in an intelligent manner to what is said?

Instead of trying to personally attack me with every post, say something about the OP. Just post another lie since that is all you know how to do.
LOL

As if you could. :lmao:

And you continue to prove everything that I have ever said about you.

Usually I prefer to interact with people of intelligence but you are just such an easy target and such a huge pile of refuse it is hard to resist.
LOL

You wouldn't know what intelligence is even if it kicked you in the ass and gave you a headache.

And you couldn't find you ass with instructions printed on your own dick while you suck it.,
LOL

Your jealousy over other men having a dick while you don't is noted and laughed at.

And how would you know what I have or haven't? Been looking to suck it?
Your effeminate posts reveal it.

You really should not use words that you don't understand, like all of them.
If you weren't such a pussy, it wouldn't be so obvious.

To quote you, blah blah blah whimper whimper is all that you post, you poor little soul.
^^^ Pussy

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Polishprince: Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4
Faun: Huh? Where's the scarlet?

I have often heard that braindead idiots project their own shortcomings onto others when they realize that they can't compete in a discussion. You just provided proof of that.
LOLOL

By showing what a moron you are as I quoted my response to the OP which had everything to do with the OP despite your hollow denial of such?

:itsok:

How is life in Liarland?
How would I know? I quoted myself replying to the OP to show I addressed it.

So, still afraid to answer the question and trying to change the narrative. If indeed you did quote yourself it is only because no one cares for you enough to quote your mi9srepresented "facts".
Poor, deranged lunatic, I replied to your question. And you apparently cared enough about my quote since you replied to it when I first posted it.

People with your mental capacity should never accuse others of what they themselves suffer from.

If I did reply to your original post, possible, it obviously left little or no lasting impression on me, just like you.

It must suck to be you and realize that your rants have no effect on those of us who can actually think.
LOLOL

You can offer empty denials all you want but even you keep replying to my posts you claim have no effect. Seems you just unwittingly confessed you don't "actually think."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Non thinking is your method, obviously. All I am trying to do is to show you the error of your ways. To do so would require you to actually think, not something evident from your posts.

You continue to post what others have told you, no investigation of whether or not they have merit. You just continue to babble and try to insult any who disagree with you.

A real shame as you have the opportunity to think for yourself but steadfastly reject that notion.

Of course you feel safe in your little imaginary bubble while making a fool of yourself. It is the duty of any who an actually think to correct you, but you reject that also. This makes you pathetic and shows your inability to grasp any concept that can help you. You border on pathetic, maybe already crossed that border.
LOLOL

Repeating the same vacuous nonsense in back-to-back posts?

Sure, keep telling me you don't care about what I post; when really, you care enough that you inadvertently post it twice.

giphy.gif

Speaking of nonsense, do you even read your posts prior to hitting enter?

I at least say something while you say nothing at all. The intelligent community is not where you live.

You actually make Biden look normal, and that takes a lot.
^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.

Alright, naming yourself, finally. Keep trying, nobody is buying what you represent.
LOL

Proof again that morons like catman, no matter how hard they tax their underdeveloped brain, can do no better than, I know you are but what am I?

Once again, speaking of yourself. You really should quit Fawning over those that do your thinking for you.
LOLOL

C'mon, Peewee, can't you do better than...

2ua9ox.jpg

Why should I bother to when you can 't even respond in an intelligent manner to what is said?

Instead of trying to personally attack me with every post, say something about the OP. Just post another lie since that is all you know how to do.
LOL

As if you could. :lmao:

Blah, blah, blah, whimper, whimper, rinse and repeat. All that you have.
And you continue to prove everything that I have ever said about you.

Usually I prefer to interact with people of intelligence but you are just such an easy target and such a huge pile of refuse it is hard to resist.
LOL

You wouldn't know what intelligence is even if it kicked you in the ass and gave you a headache.

And you couldn't find you ass with instructions printed on your own dick while you suck it.,
LOL

Your jealousy over other men having a dick while you don't is noted and laughed at.

And how would you know what I have or haven't? Been looking to suck it?
Your effeminate posts reveal it.

You really should not use words that you don't understand, like all of them.
If you weren't such a pussy, it wouldn't be so obvious.

To quote you, blah blah blah whimper whimper is all that you post, you poor little soul.
^^^ Pussy

Finally a sensible post from you. Keep up the good work.
thumbsup.gif

Once again, blah blah blah whimper whimper only this time add whine, rinse and repeat.

This is so you have something to occupy your brain since you obviously do not use it for thinking

thumbsup.gif

Once again, blah blah blah whimper whimper only this time add whine, rinse and repeat.

This is so you have something to occupy your brain since you obviously do not use it for thinking
LOL

Aww, too bad. You were doing so well posting nothing, Now you're using words again which reveal what a moron you are. You prove to be the poster child for that old adage about removing all doubt you're a fool.

thumbsup.gif

LOL

Aww, too bad. You were doing so well posting nothing, Now you're using words again which reveal what a moron you are. You prove to be the poster child for that old adage about removing all doubt you're a fool.

Blah blah blah, stupid crap, whine whimper rinse and repeat.

Signs of the truly stupid.

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

Do learn to speak more respectfully to those who know more than you........ which is everyone.

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

Do learn to speak more respectfully to those who know more than you........ which is everyone.

Continue with your fantasy world. You know nothing, put forth nothing and remain irrelevant in any communications that you attempt.

your best bet is to continue with your blah blah blah. Show that you are at least intelligent enough to work a keyboard. Badly, but at least you try, and fail.

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

Continue with your fantasy world. You know nothing, put forth nothing and remain irrelevant in any communications that you attempt.

your best bet is to continue with your blah blah blah. Show that you are at least intelligent enough to work a keyboard. Badly, but at least you try, and fail.
Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the Trumpy choad load you were gargling..........swallow first - then exclaim - OK?

thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the Trumpy choad load you were gargling..........swallow first - then exclaim - OK?

Insipid and stupid, just as advertised.

View attachment 448445

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Nope.........the angel was signifying the Roman Empire/City of Rome. Stay within the surrounding context and you get a great picture of whom John was addressing as the Great Harlot. Why would a harlot represent a city? In the book of Revelation we see that Satan/Devil had 3 approaches to destroy the works of God and His people (Christians). 1. Political brute force, symbolized by the beast from the sea. 2. False religion, symbolized by the beast from the earth...aka the false prophet. 3. Lust......as symbolized by the harlot.

Revelation tells us that Rome was a city given over to immorality and she seductively lured other kingdoms of earth to join her (Rev. 17:2). Such is the nature of sin.......its seductive and deceitful in using the lust for power, wealth and sex (Heb. 3:13). Rome was a vain and wealthy nation (Rev. 17:4). The lure of such wealth attracted other nations/kingdoms. Rome accomplished nothing but the production of other kingdoms that imitated her sins (Rev. 17:5)

As a reference to the scriptures comparing cities to Harlots.........Revelation is not the first book to make such a comparison. The scriptures called "Ninevah" the harlot of conquests (Nahum 3:1,4). Babylon was the harlot of worldly pleasures (Isaiah 23:15-17). Rome was a city that combined all the worse features of these other Harlot cities to produce a GREAT HARLOT.

The Harlot is symbolized holding an expensive cup.....but the cup is filled with filth (Rev. 11:4). She (Rome) is drunk on the blood of martyrs such as Peter, Paul, and eventually John....etc., (Rev. 17:6).

She wears a headband .........and calls herself a mystery. It not really a mystery........prostitutes were made to wear upon their heads a symbol of their profession in the city of Rome during that period of time.

She sits upon "many waters" (Rev. 17:1) Rome was a major seaport at that time....but when you read on we find the symbolism represents, not the seas.....but various numbers of nations/people she controls. (Rev. 17:15).

View attachment 448445

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.

This is idiocy.. Israel is the woman in Revelation 17:4.. Read the whole Bible. Israel is called the harlot for whoring after false gods.

Jerusalem has 7 hills and is the Sodom where Christ was crucified.

Nope.........the angel was signifying the Roman Empire/City of Rome. Stay within the surrounding context and you get a great picture of whom John was addressing as the Great Harlot. Why would a harlot represent a city? In the book of Revelation we see that Satan/Devil had 3 approaches to destroy the works of God and His people (Christians). 1. Political brute force, symbolized by the beast from the sea. 2. False religion, symbolized by the beast from the earth...aka the false prophet. 3. Lust......as symbolized by the harlot.

Revelation tells us that Rome was a city given over to immorality and she seductively lured other kingdoms of earth to join her (Rev. 17:2). Such is the nature of sin.......its seductive and deceitful in using the lust for power, wealth and sex (Heb. 3:13). Rome was a vain and wealthy nation (Rev. 17:4). The lure of such wealth attracted other nations/kingdoms. Rome accomplished nothing but the production of other kingdoms that imitated her sins (Rev. 17:5)

As a reference to the scriptures comparing cities to Harlots.........Revelation is not the first book to make such a comparison. The scriptures called "Ninevah" the harlot of conquests (Nahum 3:1,4). Babylon was the harlot of worldly pleasures (Isaiah 23:15-17). Rome was a city that combined all the worse features of these other Harlot cities to produce a GREAT HARLOT.

The Harlot is symbolized holding an expensive cup.....but the cup is filled with filth (Rev. 11:4). She (Rome) is drunk on the blood of martyrs such as Peter, Paul, and eventually John....etc., (Rev. 17:6).

She wears a headband .........and calls herself a mystery. It not really a mystery........prostitutes were made to wear upon their heads a symbol of their profession in the city of Rome during that period of time.

She sits upon "many waters" (Rev. 17:1) Rome was a major seaport at that time....but when you read on we find the symbolism represents, not the seas.....but various numbers of nations/people she controls. (Rev. 17:15).

Rome is NOT a seaport.. Rome is not actually on the Mediterranean Sea. It is located on the Tiber River which is too small for most cargo ship.

Rome is NOT a seaport.. Rome is not actually on the Mediterranean Sea. It is located on the Tiber River which is too small for most cargo ship.
Oh? How large were cargo ships thousands of years ago?

New Topics

Forum List

Back