Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

Exactly how fucking retarded are you?
Not nearly as retarded as you present yourself to be.
LOLOL

Poor, Peewee. This really is the best you can do...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

Projecting your deficiencies again? Poor, poor you. Can yu even open a door without their instructions?
Try harder, Peewee. Be best! :abgg2q.jpg:

melania-trump-announces-be-best-e1525723559527.jpg

Speaking of trying, try to stick to the topic of this thread. It is had for one of your lack of intelligence, but try.

If you do, maybe you will be considered less of an idiot.
I did. I pointed out Harris isn't wearing purple and scarlet in that photo. That's literally all it took to send you into a tizzy from which you never recovered.

What she wears is your focal point? You really are a bigoted idiot. You continue to fawn over what your betters tell you or what they imagine.

Revelation 17:4 is about Israel.... or more specifically Jerusalem.. Read up on Queen Beatrice and her love affairs. Prostitutes are stoned in the Bible and Jerusalem was stoned .. Titus's army hurled huge stones down on Jerusalem with catapults.
Do liberals ever get humor?

Like the Comic Novella about Jonah? Yes.

The bible is the original comic book.

LOLOL

Projecting your deficiencies again? Poor, poor you. Can yu even open a door without their instructions?

Speaking of trying, try to stick to the topic of this thread. It is had for one of your lack of intelligence, but try.

I did. I pointed out Harris isn't wearing purple and scarlet in that photo. That's literally all it took to send you into a tizzy from which you never recovered.

What she wears is your focal point? You really are a bigoted idiot. You continue to fawn over what your betters tell you or what they imagine.

Revelation 17:4 is about Israel.... or more specifically Jerusalem.. Read up on Queen Beatrice and her love affairs. Prostitutes are stoned in the Bible and Jerusalem was stoned .. Titus's army hurled huge stones down on Jerusalem with catapults.

This, according of your take on the book of fiction, the bible.

Hate to tell you, none of it is true, purely fictional.

You would at least understand it if you studied the history between 300 BC and 150 AD.

You know that when yo assume something, it makes an ass out of you, right?

You have zero knowledge of what I have or have not studied, you only put forth your lies to make yourself feel better.

The Bible isn't a book. Its a collection of morality tales and myths, poetry, and letters.

So are you admitting that it is false? Somehow I doubt that you have the fortitude do do so.

I don't think "false" is the right word. But, I guess you could say that Aesop's Fables written around the same time, is "false".

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

I’m not seeing the golden cup though. Where the hell is the golden cup and what did she do with it??

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

ETA: Biden is Catholic tho.

Jerusalem has seven hills. Rome is the beast .. Jerusalem is the Whore of Babylon.

Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet (Mount of Olives) and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the old city), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

Revelation 11: 8 (KJV) Their bodies must lie in the great city street, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where our Lord was crucified also.

LOLOL

You would at least understand it if you studied the history between 300 BC and 150 AD.

You have zero knowledge of what I have or have not studied, you only put forth your lies to make yourself feel better.

The Bible isn't a book. Its a collection of morality tales and myths, poetry, and letters.

So are you admitting that it is false? Somehow I doubt that you have the fortitude do do so.

I don't think "false" is the right word. But, I guess you could say that Aesop's Fables written around the same time, is "false".

You would be correct if you said Aesop's fables were false as he never claimed that they were true.

Without regard to what you "think", false or flat out fairy tales are what they are.

LOLOL

You would be correct if you said Aesop's fables were false as he never claimed that they were true.

Without regard to what you "think", false or flat out fairy tales are what they are.

They are teaching narratives... certainly NOT science or history.

LOLOL

They are teaching narratives... certainly NOT science or history.

And are narratives considered truth or merely stories that make you feel good?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Fascinating.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

Jerusalem has seven hills. Rome is the beast .. Jerusalem is the Whore of Babylon.

Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet (Mount of Olives) and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the old city), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

Revelation 11: 8 (KJV) Their bodies must lie in the great city street, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where our Lord was crucified also.

Interesting that. Wonder what the Catholic church teaches. I though the city of seven hills was Rome.

View attachment 448445

Pierogi Prince-----GIVE IT UP----IT'S LIKE A LIBEL

Interesting that. Wonder what the Catholic church teaches. I though the city of seven hills was Rome.

The reference appears in the OT; the NT merely repeats it in Revelations and adds to the interpretation. The 'temple state' built by Cyrus and the Babylonian Jews was a corrupt and dishonest one from its inception, hence it's being called 'the whore of Babylon'. It imposed excessive taxes and tithes on Jewish people not in the little club and eventually led to its own destruction.

View attachment 448445

Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!
Sounds more like Hillary than Kamala.

When Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic Church he began saying that Rome was the Whore of Babylon which is silly on its face.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

When Martin Luther fell out with the Catholic Church he began saying that Rome was the Whore of Babylon which is silly on its face.

Funny how anything that agrees with your bias is good and true but anything that disputes it is false. Such a one way thing on you part.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

I'm very traditional. I don't follow Scofield or Hal Liindsey.. Their scholarship is VERY poor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back