Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

Israel is the whore pf Babylon.. Israel is repeatedly chastised in scripture for whoring after false gods. Revelation is a recounting of 1st century history.

And the saying is that history repeats itself. Witness what is happening now.

What exactly is happening now that mimics 1st century history?

The decline and oppression of freedom of thought and the inclination to ban any thought but your own.

Private businesses don't owe you a platform. US Message has the right to ban you and me.

Voter suppression?

You are the one who brought this board and bans. Worried that you have abused the rule?

BTW, I think that you mean suppression of free speech, not voter suppression.

If you can comprehend this, you would see the difference.

Exactly how fucking retarded are you?
Not nearly as retarded as you present yourself to be.
LOLOL

Poor, Peewee. This really is the best you can do...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

Projecting your deficiencies again? Poor, poor you. Can yu even open a door without their instructions?
Try harder, Peewee. Be best! :abgg2q.jpg:

melania-trump-announces-be-best-e1525723559527.jpg

Speaking of trying, try to stick to the topic of this thread. It is had for one of your lack of intelligence, but try.

If you do, maybe you will be considered less of an idiot.
I did. I pointed out Harris isn't wearing purple and scarlet in that photo. That's literally all it took to send you into a tizzy from which you never recovered.

LOLOL

Projecting your deficiencies again? Poor, poor you. Can yu even open a door without their instructions?

Speaking of trying, try to stick to the topic of this thread. It is had for one of your lack of intelligence, but try.

I did. I pointed out Harris isn't wearing purple and scarlet in that photo. That's literally all it took to send you into a tizzy from which you never recovered.

What she wears is your focal point? You really are a bigoted idiot. You continue to fawn over what your betters tell you or what they imagine.

LOLOL

What she wears is your focal point? You really are a bigoted idiot. You continue to fawn over what your betters tell you or what they imagine.
LOL

Not my problem you're ignorant of the OP.

The book of revelation is written as an allegory. Everything represents something else. The whore of Babylon is generally taken to represent the Roman empire.

Israel is the whore pf Babylon.. Israel is repeatedly chastised in scripture for whoring after false gods. Revelation is a recounting of 1st century history.

The decline and oppression of freedom of thought and the inclination to ban any thought but your own.

Private businesses don't owe you a platform. US Message has the right to ban you and me.

Voter suppression?

You are the one who brought this board and bans. Worried that you have abused the rule?

Why don't you develop your own platform? Trump said he will in two months.. It will be the perfect venue for lies and unchallenged conspiracy theories.

LOLOL

Revelation 17:4 is about Israel.... or more specifically Jerusalem.. Read up on Queen Beatrice and her love affairs. Prostitutes are stoned in the Bible and Jerusalem was stoned .. Titus's army hurled huge stones down on Jerusalem with catapults.

LOLOL

LOL

Cite the last post you made concerning the OP.

All you seem to want to do is attack me with your ridiculous statements of fallacy.

This, of course, means you have nothing of merit or interest to say on the OP. Plenty of evidence provided by you. Moron.

Voter suppression?

Why don't you develop your own platform? Trump said he will in two months.. It will be the perfect venue for lies and unchallenged conspiracy theories.

So you want to be able to lie, unchallenged, on any platform that will take you?

Very democratic of you.

LOLOL

Revelation 17:4 is about Israel.... or more specifically Jerusalem.. Read up on Queen Beatrice and her love affairs. Prostitutes are stoned in the Bible and Jerusalem was stoned .. Titus's army hurled huge stones down on Jerusalem with catapults.

This, according of your take on the book of fiction, the bible.

Hate to tell you, none of it is true, purely fictional.

Voter suppression?

So you want to be able to lie, unchallenged, on any platform that will take you?

Very democratic of you.

I'm not whining about freedom of speech, you are.

LOLOL

You would at least understand it if you studied the history between 300 BC and 150 AD.

LOLOL

LOL

All you seem to want to do is attack me with your ridiculous statements of fallacy.

This, of course, means you have nothing of merit or interest to say on the OP. Plenty of evidence provided by you. Moron.
Post #282, about 2 hours ago.

And by "attack" you, you mean me, replying to your posts to me which have nothing to do with this thread's topic.

Voter suppression?

Very democratic of you.

I'm not whining about freedom of speech, you are.

No, I am citing the goal of people like you, which is total control over all aspects of the individual life.

LOLOL

You would at least understand it if you studied the history between 300 BC and 150 AD.

You know that when yo assume something, it makes an ass out of you, right?

You have zero knowledge of what I have or have not studied, you only put forth your lies to make yourself feel better.

LOLOL

You have zero knowledge of what I have or have not studied, you only put forth your lies to make yourself feel better.

The Bible isn't a book. Its a collection of morality tales and myths, poetry, and letters.

LOLOL

Do liberals ever get humor?

LOLOL

LOL

Post #282, about 2 hours ago.

And by "attack" you, you mean me, replying to your posts to me which have nothing to do with this thread's topic.

You have the gall to claim that post as a response to the topic?

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.

And yes, you attack any who have the temerity t point out how wrong you are and refuse to give even a seconds consideration to the statements of other, instead denying them without even investigation. You call names, deny facts and in general display that you are a very unhappy person.

BTW, I have multiple times made my position plain on this subject.

Since this bible is false, kammie can not be foretold. Just another false claim by those that believe myths to be true.

LOLOL

Do liberals ever get humor?

Like the Comic Novella about Jonah? Yes.

LOLOL

The Bible isn't a book. Its a collection of morality tales and myths, poetry, and letters.

So are you admitting that it is false? Somehow I doubt that you have the fortitude do do so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back