Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
1611608669635.png

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Yes, Kamala is the first woman in history to ever wear a purple outfit.....You know damn well that white is a no-no this time of year!

Try the history of John's time. May want to look up the antics of the Roman Empresses, Messalina. Most will probably say, We're better with Vice-President Harris.

Purple has always meant royalty and scarlet represents sin and immorality. Which leads us to look at this passage to remind the OP...

John 8:7

King James Version

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Revelation 17:9 It is supposed to refer to the seven hills of Rome. Thus, the commentators think it refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Harris is Baptist and not Catholic. I could be wrong about this.

ETA: Biden is Catholic tho.

View attachment 448445

^^^^^
KHDS

Individuals aren't seated on many waters (17:2). Cities are, though. And Jerusalem was a priestly city adorned in purple and scarlet. Although Rome certainly fits the bill as the scarlet beast that she sat on (17:3).

Liberals carry on this totalitarian tradition, and Commie Harris, of course, is one of their puppet masters.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

New Topics

Forum List

Back