Kamala Harris calls for Twitter to suspend Trump account over whistleblower attacks

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Kamala Harris calls for Twitter to suspend Trump account over whistleblower attacks

"If he’s not going to exercise self restraint, then perhaps there should be other mechanisms in place to make sure his words don’t harm anyone."

According to the Whistleblower Protection Act, federal agencies are prohibited from threatening retaliation against individuals who raise concerns of wrongdoing within the government.

----------

EFV8qXmX4AELwDI

We've seen her in action. Trump has also been threatening civil war. A president of the United States threatening the country with civil war. How are Republicans OK with this?

We don't need just a president, we need a prosecutor.

• Banned
EFPZTDwXUAAtOJ4

She has a lot of experience with criminals.

I would love to see her debate Trump.

Kamala Harris, I'm sure she'd like nothing better than to cut off all free speech to all she disagrees with! She's already stated she'd violate the constitution as president to seize lawful property from honest people. A true Democrat and a very excellent Communist.

Well, that makes two now who are calling for Republicans to be silenced. Biden ordered news outlets to stop booking Rudy Giuliani on their shows, now Harris wants Twitter to suspend Trump from defending himself from their attacks. I'm sure the rest of them share the same views of silencing the opposition as well while they attack their political opponents.

Well, that makes two now who are calling for Republicans to be silenced. Biden ordered news outlets to stop booking Rudy Giuliani on their shows, now Harris wants Twitter to suspend Trump from defending himself from their attacks. I'm sure the rest of them share the same views of silencing the opposition as well while they attack their political opponents.
What’s the difference between shouting fire in a crowded theater and calling for an American whistleblower to be executed?

With shouting fire in a crowded theater the chances are somebody could be hurt. Calling for an American whistleblower to be executed is assistance with murder.

What’s the difference between shouting fire in a crowded theater and calling for an American whistleblower to be executed?

With shouting fire in a crowded theater the chances are somebody could be hurt. Calling for an American whistleblower to be executed is assistance with murder.
Except he never did that. Find something he actually did instead of making shit up and maybe you won't be laughed at.

Except he never did that. Find something he actually did instead of making shit up and maybe you won't be laughed at.
Oh, Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistle-blower Complaint

Just stop the stupid. Anybody with a TV can watch Donald Trump threatening the whistleblower. The way they used to do “in the old days “. We know what he was saying. We know what he was talking about. You guys got to quit drinking the Kool-Aid and pretending to be ignorant as fuck. It’s a terrible thing what you’re doing.

Harris re-iterated that Trump “could subject someone to harm” as a result of his words and that Twitter should take action.

Kamala Harris Demands Twitter Ban Trump

No you see hypocritical b***h we need to ban you and then we need to step you down right the fk out of that power tripping position you are in It's going to your head douche bag.

Oh, Nothing, Just Trump Fantasizing About Executing ‘Spies’ Behind the Whistle-blower Complaint

Just stop the stupid. Anybody with a TV can watch Donald Trump threatening the whistleblower. The way they used to do “in the old days “. We know what he was saying. We know what he was talking about. You guys got to quit drinking the Kool-Aid and pretending to be ignorant as fuck. It’s a terrible thing what you’re doing.
First of all, he's not a whistleblower, he's posing as one. A whistleblower reports something he or she actually saw or heard, not something someone ELSE claims they saw or heard.
Second, I like how you leftist fucks always have to "interpret" what he MEANT when you can't criticize him for what he SAID.

Kamala Harris Demands Twitter Ban Trump
Harris re-iterated that Trump “could subject someone to harm” as a result of his words and that Twitter should take action.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh no truth hurts b***h . wait until we fire your lying ass.

First of all, he's not a whistleblower, he's posing as one. A whistleblower reports something he or she actually saw or heard, not something someone ELSE claims they saw or heard.
Second, I like how you leftist fucks always have to "interpret" what he MEANT when you can't criticize him for what he SAID.
You’re so full of shit your eyes are brown. The whistleblower reports wrongdoing. You don’t have to actually see it yourself. If someone came across a crime scene but didn’t actually see the crime, would they say oh well I don’t need to report this because I didn’t see the crime? That’s like retarded on top of stupid

Forum List

Back