Kalishnikov to open factory in Florida

Yeah...
01da7ac982d4e509cc8669756eff1a3d.jpg

Let the blood run knee-deep, it makes it that much easier to ban all guns...
This little girl would make you piss in your pants.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/GGMerica/videos/vb.243063105888900/407981679397041/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href="

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/GGMerica/videos/vb.243063105888900/407981679397041/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href="

Impressive. Most impressive.

Fix your post, and I own guns, and know child abuse when I see it, dumbass.

And she needs a Hello Kitty gun, to match her Hello Kitty cotton panties.
FYI,I got a rifle on my 8th birthday and shot an 8 point buck the next day at 85 yards. We got guns and fishing poles instead of dolls and tea sets. That ain't child abuse, Puss.

Fix your post, and I own guns, and know child abuse when I see it, dumbass.

And she needs a Hello Kitty gun, to match her Hello Kitty cotton panties.
FYI,I got a rifle on my 8th birthday and shot an 8 point buck the next day at 85 yards. We got guns and fishing poles instead of dolls and tea sets. That ain't child abuse, Puss.
So you believe, but you are wrong...

Forum List

Back