Kaine holds rally in NC,DOZENS of people including class of 4th graders show up

The campaign was forced to bring in 4th graders to help fill up the small gym.

:laugh:

It was a small venue, it wasn't meant to be a stadium-sized audience.

Why do you losers have a problem with 4th graders learning about our political process?

Why do you losers have a problem with 4th graders learning about our political process?
LOL a political rally is NOT learning about the political process its political indoctrination. Going to the capitol and listening and watching the legislature in session is learning about the political process. Going to the elections board and learning how one files to run for political office is the same.

When they visit DC and Philly, it would be something other than our left wing public education once again wasting tax dollars trying to indoctrinate kids into supporting Democrats...

Yeah I don't blame them, I wouldn't go out and support this election cycle either.

yeah a political rally done by a hack is very educational :confused:
Good gawd, where do they dig up people like you?

I doubt anyone does, that wasn't really the point. Why does the point always sail right over the head of your losers?

Your party would never drag kids in for indoctrination would they.

Your party would never drag kids in for indoctrination would they.
You always crack me up. Ill give you that.
Your ignorant ass gets on here every day and say the same bullshit, day in day out.
Yet, you are just as close minded as everyone else. Open your eyes, dumbfuck.
I don't do indoctrination of any kind and I damn sure don't have a party.

Yeah, education is "leftist".

Typical liar of the left.

PUBLIC EDUCATION is leftist....

Blog: Dues, teachers, and unions that always support Democrats

NEA donated 99% of its political donations to the Dems in 2014
in 2012, it was 96%

NEA is the National Education Association, the largest public school teachers (really employees) union.

Indeed, "public" education serves the Dems well, by kicking back money and producing uneducated kids who then become dependent on government and hence vote Dem....

"Dozens" of People Including Class of 4th Graders Turn Out to See Tim Kaine in North Carolina

LMAO....I will be so glad when this election is over and the world can see what bullshitters and liars the media is and has been the entire time.

CwHB2poXYAAIVyi.jpg:large

New Topics

Forum List

Back