Justin Trudeau: Now All Canadians are Racist!

Yup, the left are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions.

He can’t admit he was a racist and resign. Instead he shifts the blame to society, namely rich white society, that he grew up in. So it’s not really his fault. He may have been a white privilege racist, but he is now a “born again” progressive, thus he is absolved of his original sin of being born a white kid.

The bottom line is, he knows better than the rest of Canada, so he should stay in power and tell them all what to do and how to act.

Being born in Canada and looking down at everyone I do not believe we are racist but just assholes that look down on everyone...

Just my personal opinion...

Trudeau is a pompous ass that got caught pretending to be high and mighty and now is eating crow...

Wait, that can be construed racist...

Damn my Canadian mind!

Being born in Canada and looking down at everyone I do not believe we are racist but just assholes that look down on everyone...

Trudeau is a pompous ass that got caught pretending to be high and mighty and now is eating crow...

Damn my Canadian mind!
Eh.

Damn my Canadian mind!
Eh.

1. I was born in Canada.

2. If you ever talked with most Canadians we can come off as high and mighty a lot of times.

So we are not racist but just assholes.

3. Justin Trudeau is trying to blame the rich white society he came from but what he should blame is the fact he is just another asshole politician that got caught by snowflakes.

Also remember his mother was a bipolar nutjob...

Damn my Canadian mind!
Eh.

1. I was born in Canada.

2. If you ever talked with most Canadians we can come off as high and mighty a lot of times.

So we are not racist but just assholes.

3. Justin Trudeau is trying to blame the rich white society he came from but what he should blame is the fact he is just another asshole politician that got caught by snowflakes.

Also remember his mother was a bipolar nutjob...
In Quebec they are less focused on foreigners ... in the last election is an extreme right who win the election

Forum List

Back