Justin bieber is retiring

If we could only be so lucky.

Especially if he would take Kim Kardashian, Kloe Kar...........okay, all of the Kardashian's and the Jenner's. Britany Spears, Paris Hilton, Miley Cirus, Kanye West, Snoop Dog,..........okay, all Rappers that have ever opened their mouths.
Jesus, I better stop before I get going here or I'll never get away from the computer.

Urinating in public? Seen that as a sex crime in some jurisdictions requiring registering as a sex offender. That'd be funny in a celeb's case.

Smart kid. Shelf life of this people is less than a year. Get out while on top kiddo.

Oh come on, he's a stupid little narcistic brat who doesn't know which side is up.
He'll be back tomorrow laughing his ass off that he made some little ten year old girls cry themselves to sleep last night who actually thought he was going away of his own accord.

Best Xmas gift ever.

Not quite.
A few years ago, a glam rock star called Gary Glitter was convicted as a kiddie fiddler.
His career was already over but no one ever plays his records now.

Come on Justin, do something obnoxious so no DJ who wants to keep his job will play your shit.

He'll do what Cher and loads of other "entertainers" do - have a Farewell Tour then, a year later, a Comeback Tour.:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back