Justin Amash to Michael Malice: some of the media/DC establishment elites prefer the American people be dead rather than defiant

• Banned
he says he stopped talking with his ex-friend Rep Thomas Massie after Amash voted to impeach Trump and Massie didn't

• Banned
Amash also explains why the GOP leadership refused to seat him on the house judiciary committee...it's well worth the listen!

Justin Amash isnt even a house member any longer. He was denounced by republicans and no one cared when it went to the libertarian party and became irrelevent.
Hes a liberal who ran as a Republican just to get elected...his fellow republicans didnt want much to do with him...SOOooo of course the democrats praise him because he is an Anti Trumper who now has no career

Amash had an independent streak that became an anathema to the Borg mindset in the GOP...

I wouldn't speak to him either if I were massie.
different doesn't mean deficient...just because we have differences, we ignore each other? we're just different like drops of rain!

There was no evidence for impeachment. It was all liberal propaganda and lies. Amash went all in on the lies.
the American people took care of impeaching Trump, not the Congress

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I wouldn't speak to him either if I were massie.
different doesn't mean deficient...just because we have differences, we ignore each other? we're just different like drops of rain!

There was no evidence for impeachment. It was all liberal propaganda and lies. Amash went all in on the lies.
the American people took care of impeaching Trump, not the Congress

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Actually, they didn't. We have an illegitimate non duly elected fraud in office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back