Justices Alito and Kavanaugh Meet With Leader Of Anti-Gay Christian Hate Group

Remind me. What EXACTLY did Christ say about homosexuality?
Matthew 19:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the at the beginning made them male and female,’ 5 and said, the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

You'll notice he didn't mention the joining of men with other men, with dogs, or with avocados.

I don't give a whit who you choose to be with, and who I'm with isn't your business.

But Christianity doesn't change because you don't like it.
Who the fuck is Matthew? I asked you about Jesus

While all Justices and Judges, indeed all people have their biases, this strikes me as different and disturbing. Justices will typically make an honest attempt to balance their ideology with a sound application of the law and the constitution, even when that ideology shapes their perception and interpretation of the law

This however shows a blatant intent and desire to bend the law to the detriment of the LGTB community. I have to wonder why they hell they were there-rubbing elbows with vicious bigots - and engaged in such a public display of support for their hatful agenda.

Yes I know, Ruth Bader Ginsburg presided over same sex wedding so don't bother in invoke that. She was performing a public service in her capacity as a Justice. Again, this is different . there was no need for it, it demeans the court and undermines any semblance of impartiality

After a photo emerged of Kavanaugh and Alito meeting with Brian Brown, the president of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) and the World Congress of Families, a Christian hate group, the justices are being asked to recuse themselves from LGBT rights cases
These people and organization are an anachronism that has outlived their uselessness
NOM advocates for what they claim is “traditional marriage,” and hope to take marriage rights away from same sex couples. The group’s president is Brian Brown, who boasted of a “great day at the US Supreme Court” when posting the contentious photo to his Twitter account on October 29.

Here is more

World Congress of Families | Right Wing Watch

The World Congress of Families mobilizes opposition to reproductive rights, LGBTQ equality, feminism and “gender ideology” in the name of the “natural family.” Participants in its global summits and regional gatherings share information and political strategies for mobilizing conservative culture warriors around the globe. WCF leaders are allied with right-wing authoritarian and nationalist leaders who promote “traditional values.”

National Organization for Marriage | Right Wing Watch

The National Organization for Marriage was launched in 2007 by Princeton University professor Robert P. George and conservative writer Maggie Gallagher to fight for Proposition 8, California’s ballot initiative banning gay marriage. It is currently led by Brian Brown, previously of the Family Institute of Connecticut. Especially under Brown’s leadership, NOM has expanded its mission beyond fighting marriage equality, working in opposition to LGBT rights abroad, transgender rights, nondiscrimination laws and adoption by same-sex couples. The Washington, D.C.-based group organizes the annual “March for Marriage” on the National Mall and coordinates an issue pledge for presidential candidates.

So, the only thing they have done to justify your smear of being "Vicious bigots" is to oppose same sex marriage?

LOL!!!

You are the bigot.
Those on the extreme right love to accuse the liberals and progressive of being hateful and intolerant but they are either willfully lying, or in denial, projecting their own hatred, and not in touch with reality.

You can say that we are hateful, bigoted, or intolerant all they wish. But let me sum up the difference between you and us. We do indeed have a problem with people who are hateful towards others simply because they do not approve of them or do not understand them. We are not tolerant of people who are on a mission to make life miserable for others in the name of ideology. We are not tolerant of the selfish and greedy who kick those who are less fortunate and struggling to get by, to the curb, so that they and their donors can have even more. We have a problem- and you can call it hateful if you wish- with people who arbitrarily and capriciously chose to marginalize, demean and deprive others of the rights that they take for granted.

We have a problem with people who discriminate and incite violence against others who they do not like, do not understand, or are threatened by them in some vague way. The same goes for those who vilify the poor, immigrants and with those of other ethnic groups and religions.

Anyone who has hatred and intolerance directed at them- whether it be subtle or overt, verbal or physical, in private or in the public/ political arena has the right to respond proportionately. If that response is portrayed or characterized as hatred so be it. But, know this all hatred and intolerance is not equal.

Last edited:
I hope I live to see the day that deviants are driven back into the shadows where they belong.

I hope I live to see the day that deviants are driven back into the shadows where they belong.
Yes me too. Deviants like you.

“Deviant” is a word that has a very solid, objective meaning. Being like 96% of the rest of the population in some manner does not make one a deviant. By definition, that's the opposite of a deviant. Being some tiny minority sexual pervert, such as a homosexual, pedophile, transsexual, etc., by definition, makes one a deviant.

Being as obsessed as you very obviously are, with various sick sexual perversions, and especially with dragging children into these perversions, makes one a deviant of a particularly dangerous type.

And being too f•••ing retarded to turn off the Crapatalk advertisement on your postings, makes you a deviant.

1295180.png

While all Justices and Judges, indeed all people have their biases, this strikes me as different and disturbing. Justices will typically make an honest attempt to balance their ideology with a sound application of the law and the constitution, even when that ideology shapes their perception and interpretation of the law

This however shows a blatant intent and desire to bend the law to the detriment of the LGTB community. I have to wonder why they hell they were there-rubbing elbows with vicious bigots - and engaged in such a public display of support for their hatful agenda.

Yes I know, Ruth Bader Ginsburg presided over same sex wedding so don't bother in invoke that. She was performing a public service in her capacity as a Justice. Again, this is different . there was no need for it, it demeans the court and undermines any semblance of impartiality

After a photo emerged of Kavanaugh and Alito meeting with Brian Brown, the president of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) and the World Congress of Families, a Christian hate group, the justices are being asked to recuse themselves from LGBT rights cases
These people and organization are an anachronism that has outlived their uselessness
NOM advocates for what they claim is “traditional marriage,” and hope to take marriage rights away from same sex couples. The group’s president is Brian Brown, who boasted of a “great day at the US Supreme Court” when posting the contentious photo to his Twitter account on October 29.

Here is more

The World Congress of Families mobilizes opposition to reproductive rights, LGBTQ equality, feminism and “gender ideology” in the name of the “natural family.” Participants in its global summits and regional gatherings share information and political strategies for mobilizing conservative culture warriors around the globe. WCF leaders are allied with right-wing authoritarian and nationalist leaders who promote “traditional values.”

The National Organization for Marriage was launched in 2007 by Princeton University professor Robert P. George and conservative writer Maggie Gallagher to fight for Proposition 8, California’s ballot initiative banning gay marriage. It is currently led by Brian Brown, previously of the Family Institute of Connecticut. Especially under Brown’s leadership, NOM has expanded its mission beyond fighting marriage equality, working in opposition to LGBT rights abroad, transgender rights, nondiscrimination laws and adoption by same-sex couples. The Washington, D.C.-based group organizes the annual “March for Marriage” on the National Mall and coordinates an issue pledge for presidential candidates.

So, the only thing they have done to justify your smear of being "Vicious bigots" is to oppose same sex marriage?

LOL!!!

You are the bigot.
Those on the extreme right love to accuse the liberals and progressive of being hateful and intolerant but they are either willfully lying, or in denial, projecting their own hatred, and not in touch with reality.

You can say that we are hateful, bigoted, or intolerant all they wish. But let me sum up the difference between you and us. We do indeed have a problem with people who are hateful towards others simply because they do not approve of them or do not understand them. We are not tolerant of people who are on a mission to make life miserable for others in the name of ideology. We are not tolerant of the selfish and greedy who kick those who are less fortunate and struggling to get by, to the curb, so that they and their donors can have even more. We have a problem- and you can call it hateful if you wish- with people who arbitrarily and capriciously chose to marginalize, demean and deprive others of the rights that they take for granted.

We have a problem with people who discriminate and incite violence against others who they do not like, do not understand, or are threatened by them in some vague way. The same goes for those who vilify the poor, immigrants and with those of other ethnic groups and religions.

Anyone who has hatred and intolerance directed at them- whether it be subtle or overt, verbal or physical, in private or in the public/ political arena has the right to respond proportionately. If that response is portrayed or characterized as hatred so be it. But, know this all hatred and intolerance is not equal.

LIAR!!!

Greg

Yet another proof that the gay mafia is the most intolerant, vicious special interest group in the country.

NEWS BULLETIN: Every Christian and Jew in the United States who takes the Bible (Torah) seriously believes that homosexual sodomy is an abomination - a sin against nature. And you might as well include Muslims, Mormons and people who take human biology seriously, and know that there is nothing natural or even sexual about sticking your private part up another man's ass, in a hideous parody of sexual intercourse.

People who believe that are not a "hate group," nor are they hateful, nor are they unable to read and interpret the laws and Constitution of the United States, faithfully.

Making accusations against these Justices on this flimsy illogical basis is like asking judges to recuse themselves from cases involving theft if any of them thinks that theft is immoral.

Fuck the gay mafia! Does that make me a homo-phobe?

Here is more

Ginsburg's actions were much more disturbing.

And SCOTUS judges can meet with whoever they want. Unless there is a law stopping them.

Show's blatent intent ?

Cry when the decisions come down.

Here is more

Your whole post boils down to "its bad when the other side does it and OK when my side does it"

And of course you use the label "hate" for anyone that disagrees with your progressive politics.

How banal.

Since when are organizations that support the biblical definition of marriage as being "one man and one woman", labeled as a "hate group"?

That's just idiotic and hateful in itself.
Since they spread lies and promote HATE. Since they work for the denial of civil rights to minorities.

And you want to deny rights to bakers over a fucking wedding cake.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Here is more

LOL!!!

You are the bigot.

LIAR!!!

Greg

Lying? About what exactly? Surely you can come up with a more thoughtful reply. Then again maybe not.

Since when are organizations that support the biblical definition of marriage as being "one man and one woman", labeled as a "hate group"?

That's just idiotic and hateful in itself.

To perverted filth such as TheObsessivePervert, common sense and common decency are “hate”.
It's the same shit with you all the time. Attack the messenger not the message.

Here is more

Ginsburg's actions were much more disturbing.

And SCOTUS judges can meet with whoever they want. Unless there is a law stopping them.

Show's blatent intent ?

Cry when the decisions come down.

I didn't say that they broke the law. I said that they met with avowed bigots and that the optics are very bad-that it erodes confidence in in the integrity of the court.

How EXACTLY was Ginsburg's actions worse?

Here is more

My goodness. The haters sure came out on this thread.
I have no idea why they always say that the gay community wants special rights. Not so. Just equal rights like everyone else.

Forum List

Back