Justice With Judge Jeanine 11/23/19...Solomon has NEW DOCUMENTS KILLING Hunter Biden!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Worth watching the whole 37 minute show but John's revelation starts around the 30 minute mark....ABNORMALS DO NOT WATCH...Your blood pressure might spike and you could put your fist through the screen....Yea. that would do nicely!:)

Last edited:
Worth watching the whole 37 minute show but Kohn's revelation starts around the 30 minute mark....ABNORMALS DO NOT WATCH...Your blood pressure might spike and you could put your fist through the screen....Yea. that would do nicely!:)

I never miss the Judge.

When hair sniffer creepy uncle Joe is ONE VIDEO, BRAGGING, about QUID PRO QUO.... all this talk about it as if it's something JUST being figured out is a LAUGH.

HE'S GUILTY AS HELL, DEAD TO RIGHT, PERIOD, END OF STORY... the only thing left to do HAND HIS ASS, and his COCAINE SNIFFING worthless son.

When hair sniffer creepy uncle Joe is ONE VIDEO, BRAGGING, about QUID PRO QUO.... all this talk about it as if it's something JUST being figured out is a LAUGH.

HE'S GUILTY AS HELL, DEAD TO RIGHT, PERIOD, END OF STORY... the only thing left to do HAND HIS ASS, and his COCAINE SNIFFING worthless son.

Who knows shit about anything related to oil logistics. And gets paid how much ?

Who knows shit about anything related to oil logistics. And gets paid how much ?
Well if your name is BIDEN, and work for OBAMA, apparently you can THREATEN a nation to withhold a BILLION DOLLARS, ON VIDEO, and GET AWAY WITH IT... or hope you do.

I think creepy uncle Joe has a rough road ahead, and his cocaine sniffing, dishonorably discharged worthless son that didn't know JACK SHIT about oil.

Neither Biden has anything to do with the impeachment investigation. If Joe Biden had not been a front-runner in the Democratic field, he and his son would not have been named.

trump's first allegiance is to the Russians to whom he owes big-time, and the United States be damned. What better way to take the focus off of the Russians and their involvement in our politics than to blame their enemy Ukraine.

trump is our first Russian POTUS. I sincerely hope that he will be the last.

Neither Biden has anything to do with the impeachment investigation. If Joe Biden had not been a front-runner in the Democratic field, he and his son would not have been named.

trump's first allegiance is to the Russians to whom he owes big-time, and the United States be damned. What better way to take the focus off of the Russians and their involvement in our politics than to blame their enemy Ukraine.

Most of the world has figured out that the Russia Connection is a load of bullshit. Where have you been ?

Most of the world has figured out that the Russia Connection is a load of bullshit. Where have you been ?

Paying attention. You Russians obviously think that we are idiots.

Paying attention. You Russians obviously think that we are idiots.

That would be an insult to idiots.

I just hope Sleepy sticks around through however many phony debates are planned. He’s a hoot and a half when he starts stumbling around trying to make a cogent point or rebuttal.

All the way with Quid pro 30330 Joe!

Forum List

Back